cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Verizon Early Edge and lost phone

L15M
Miembro

Back in April 2015 I decided to go for the Early Edge. I sent in my iPhone 4 and received a new iPhone 6. Everything was going just fine until I received a note saying that my old phone did not qualify for the Early Edge program.

No biggie...

I sent in my iPhone 6 (because I couldn't afford the fee) and sent the iPhone 6 back to Verizon on April 24.

I contacted Verizon around April 28 because they said they had not received the phone and the fees of $400 were still on my account.  I contacted USPS after that and filed a claim because according to them, the phone was lost.

Verizon to this day still does not have my phone and every time I call Verizon or USPS I am told "There's nothing we can do...just call back."

Is the plan to just wait around for months until my phone magically appears?

My current phone works most of the time, but I would really like to upgrade my phone to something that works.

All help is greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Verizon Early Edge and lost phone

Community Manager
Community Manager

L15M,

Sorry to hear about a phone getting lost in shipment. I can only guess how frustrating that must be. I'll be happy to research your case to see where it's at right now. I'll be sending you a message through the forum system so that your information is secure. Please reply at your convenience. Gracias.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

RachelGriffin
Miembro

I hope your issue was resolved.  I have been fighting this since November

0 Me gusta

L15M
Miembro

It was resolved for the most part. You just have to keep calling. Be polite as you can be, but stern. If you sent the phone in on time and have the tracking #, you just need to keep pushing it.

This situation has made us consider switching once our contract is up. The amount of hassle we went through was ridiculous. I will never purchase a phone online again.

Thanks for the note. Keep pushing and let me know if you have questions, I have experience!

0 Me gusta