cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Verizon $250 BYOD rebate run around

Miembro
It's been over 8 weeks since I submitted my BYOD rebate. Still no word on the "validation status", let alone the $250 rebate card. According to Verizon's own documentation noted below, "validation" should have been approved on or near 2/21/2019, and the card should have arrived by 3/28/2019 . I have contacted Verizon every week since 2/21 to check the status to no avail. Now after waiting the  required 8 weeks, their representatives say it could take 10 weeks just to be approved, and an additional 30 days to receive the card. This is customer service at it's worst. I'm so sorry I switched from Sprint. 

Here is the current status of your submission:
Promotion: Bring your 4G Smartphone, get $250
Número de seguimiento: 123456789
Rebate: $250.00 Mastercard Prepaid Card
Date received: 01-31-2019
Status detail:
As a reminder, rebates will be mailed within 3 weeks after receipt of claim but may take up to 8 weeks.

Based on your purchase date, you can expect your rebate to be validated around 03-12-2019 if all offer requirements are met.

To chat with customer service, please select Contact Us.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon $250 BYOD rebate run around

Miembro

Same problem here. After almost 9 weeks and several calls today they said they can only give me $600 for 5 lines but they promised $1250.

Highlighted

Miembro

Verizon is intentionally giving its new customers the run around on the rebates.  I switched my service from ATT to verizon - through online chat - and brought my phone over.  I met every criteria and yet after 4 months, am still being told I didnt use a valid verizon location.  Its simply a rebate offered in bad faith.  Im very dissappointed that  Verizon would treat a NEW customer this way.  I have no intention of staying with verizon if this isnt corrected but I dont hold out much hope.  

I would love to find a governmental agenty that deals with bad faith offers.  Verizon certainly would have a class action against tham as I know Im not the only one they are messing up

Shame on you Verizon.  

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

@mstittle wrote:

Verizon is intentionally giving its new customers the run around on the rebates.  I switched my service from ATT to verizon - through online chat - and brought my phone over.  I met every criteria and yet after 4 months, am still being told I didnt use a valid verizon location.  Its simply a rebate offered in bad faith.  Im very dissappointed that  Verizon would treat a NEW customer this way.  I have no intention of staying with verizon if this isnt corrected but I dont hold out much hope.  

I would love to find a governmental agenty that deals with bad faith offers.  Verizon certainly would have a class action against tham as I know Im not the only one they are messing up

Shame on you Verizon.  

I switched, and the deal had other requirements.  The $250 was only for BYOD lines ported online.  

D3FB7231-767E-459B-B282-CC53A2205FBB.jpeg

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

mstittle,

Verizon Wireless does commit to delivering the best products and services with customer service being the priority. Operating with integrity is at the core of who we are as a company and it does concern us to hear you feel this way. Can you share which store location you visited? Was the location of the store the only issue as to why you didn't receive the rebate in question?

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Im having the same problem.  Going on 3 months and nothing..... have to call in on hold for a hour while they try to see where they are over and over....its always something, wait longer. Switching over to Verizon has been nothing been miserable,  feel like I was feed a bunch of garbage and half truths.  Theyre getting their money every month like I promised but to get what they promised is a struggle.  

Highlighted

Miembro

We're getting the same runaround from Verizon too. I am a loyal customer of 15+ years. MY wife is new to Verizon and I'm losing faith in this cruddy company offering rebates and NOT following through when you offer a 250BYOD promotion.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

golliath, first and foremost, thank you for joining the Verizon family. I am sorry to learn that you have not received the $250 rebate you were expecting. I apologize for the time you've spent trying to resolve this. It should never take this long to resolve your rebate issue. I sent you a Private Message to further assist you. Please respond at your earliest convenience.  JacobV_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Same story here very disappointed!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We assure you our intention is to help you in the best way possible, Chartroska. We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. You mentioned the rep resubmitted the rebate form, what date was that? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes