cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Verizon $250 BYOD rebate run around

RD75
Miembro
It's been over 8 weeks since I submitted my BYOD rebate. Still no word on the "validation status", let alone the $250 rebate card. According to Verizon's own documentation noted below, "validation" should have been approved on or near 2/21/2019, and the card should have arrived by 3/28/2019 . I have contacted Verizon every week since 2/21 to check the status to no avail. Now after waiting the  required 8 weeks, their representatives say it could take 10 weeks just to be approved, and an additional 30 days to receive the card. This is customer service at it's worst. I'm so sorry I switched from Sprint. 

Here is the current status of your submission:
Promotion: Bring your 4G Smartphone, get $250
Tracking Number: 123456789
Rebate: $250.00 Mastercard Prepaid Card
Date received: 01-31-2019
Status detail:
As a reminder, rebates will be mailed within 3 weeks after receipt of claim but may take up to 8 weeks.

Based on your purchase date, you can expect your rebate to be validated around 03-12-2019 if all offer requirements are met.

To chat with customer service, please select Contáctanos.

0 Me gusta

Re: Verizon $250 BYOD rebate run around

mygugoo
Miembro

Same problem here. After almost 9 weeks and several calls today they said they can only give me $600 for 5 lines but they promised $1250.

0 Me gusta

mstittle
Miembro

Verizon is intentionally giving its new customers the run around on the rebates.  I switched my service from ATT to verizon - through online chat - and brought my phone over.  I met every criteria and yet after 4 months, am still being told I didnt use a valid verizon location.  Its simply a rebate offered in bad faith.  Im very dissappointed that  Verizon would treat a NEW customer this way.  I have no intention of staying with verizon if this isnt corrected but I dont hold out much hope.  

I would love to find a governmental agenty that deals with bad faith offers.  Verizon certainly would have a class action against tham as I know Im not the only one they are messing up

Shame on you Verizon.  

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

@mstittle escribió:

Verizon is intentionally giving its new customers the run around on the rebates.  I switched my service from ATT to verizon - through online chat - and brought my phone over.  I met every criteria and yet after 4 months, am still being told I didnt use a valid verizon location.  Its simply a rebate offered in bad faith.  Im very dissappointed that  Verizon would treat a NEW customer this way.  I have no intention of staying with verizon if this isnt corrected but I dont hold out much hope.  

I would love to find a governmental agenty that deals with bad faith offers.  Verizon certainly would have a class action against tham as I know Im not the only one they are messing up

Shame on you Verizon.  

I switched, and the deal had other requirements.  The $250 was only for BYOD lines ported online.  

D3FB7231-767E-459B-B282-CC53A2205FBB.jpeg

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

mstittle,

Verizon Wireless does commit to delivering the best products and services with customer service being the priority. Operating with integrity is at the core of who we are as a company and it does concern us to hear you feel this way. Can you share which store location you visited? Was the location of the store the only issue as to why you didn't receive the rebate in question?

CandiceH_VZW

0 Me gusta