cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

VZW falling way behind in price wars

Miembro

Been a VZW customer for 14 years - competitors are offering 4 lines of unlimited talk, text and data for $140. I am currently on the 16GB plan and paying $152 with 20% employee discount for 4 lines. For me to go to unlimited, would bump my cost to $190 less $10 for paperless and auto-pay (losing my employee discount). What's even crazier is that when I phoned customer service, they claimed there was nothing they could do to keep me as a customer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: VZW falling way behind in price wars

VZW has never been the cheapest.

I personally have had service with all of the major carriers (and a number of the smaller ones) over the years and worked for almost all of them at one time or another and can honestly say that you get what you pay for. Now there is always areas that are better served by one carrier over another, but generally speaking VZW does have a better network (and this is backed up by 3rd party network ranking services year after year).

Do what is best for you, but I can't count the amount of times I have heard that carrier "X" is cheaper than VZW and so they are going to go to them-- only to be disappointed later upon switching.

Again, do what is best for you but this is what I've experienced ....

Highlighted

Miembro

I can understand that but it's much more surprising to me that they are offering nothing to keep existing customers, especially ones with long track records. $40 a month is a pretty hefty difference, I can see $10-$20 as being reasonable but we are talking double that. Taking away the employee discounts is questionable as well in terms of business strategy.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

TAZGRAZ91,

We want to make sure you are receiving the best value for what you are paying. We truly appreciate your loyalty with Verizon and we want to work with you to make sure you are on the best plan. I have set you a private message. Please reply to that message with the details. Gracias.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

TAZGRAZ91 wrote:

Been a VZW customer for 14 years - competitors are offering 4 lines of unlimited talk, text and data for $140. I am currently on the 16GB plan and paying $152 with 20% employee discount for 4 lines.

Does that $140 include the cost of the phones?  Is the coverage as good/equivalent to what you get with Verizon?

0 Likes