cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

VZW alienatining long time loyal customers with poor customer service and constant rule changes

I've been a loyal customer of VZW for over 13 years and have a 6 line plan that I'm paying a vertibal fortune for. Never once have I thought about switching but over the last year your level of customer service has deteriorated to the point that I'm appauled and disgusted by it. The last incident is enough for me to not renew any of my contracts and recommend to my friends and family that they do the same.

I was on the 15GB/$100 plan and went over. Instead of getting hit with the data charges I upgraded to the 30GB for $50 more.  I wanted to go back to the 15GB plan but was told it was no longer available (side note - you pull the plan 4 months after it was introduced? Really?). The first customer service agent I spoke to said a request can be made to reactive it and I'd hear back in 3-5 days. A week later - nothing. I called and found out the request was never made (Strike 1).  The young lady said she'd make sure it was entered and I'd hear back in 7-9 days. A month later, still no news (Strike 2).  I called today after seeing my bill and asked what the status is - still no update.  The CSR gave me a rude song and a dance about how it's probably denied and I can choose from the existing NEW plans if I wasn't happy with the plan I was on.  No effort beyond that. What I got was "my system won't allow me to make any changes outside of what's available" and if it's been denied there's nothing we can do about it.  There was a time that issues would be escalated to managers and directors but I guess you got too big for that. (Strike 3).

Does VZW realize that their competitors are offering substantially lower plans?  Do VZW realize you're alienatiing your loyal customer base with high prices and deplorable customer service that gets worse every day?  Does customer loyalty mean nothing to VZW anymore? I guess not on all three fronts. 

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: VZW alienatining long time loyal customers with poor customer service and constant rule changes

Asistencia al cliente
TickedOffLongTimeCustomer, this would have me just as concerned too. Let's help review whats happened. I have sent you a DM. Please accept my Follow request, and DM back so we may help look further into this. Thank you!  NicandroN_VZW  Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: VZW alienatining long time loyal customers with poor customer service and constant rule changes

You took a known promotional plan offer for the 15GB. You then moved to 30GB and lost the 15GB promo plan, the promo is over so you will never be getting it back.

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

The 15 GB offer was a promotional offer and was offered for a short time only.  Once you give up a promotional offer you can't have it back.  In fact it was noted on the page when I increased my data.

Same with the double data offer.

As well as the sale on data, the 30 GB for $150? offer also expired in January I believe.  Current price is $225 for 30 GBS.

In the future, if you want to make changes, do so yourself online.  That way you will see the notes warning you the promotional data is your only as long as you keep the plan.

Please note you can only change one thing at a time.  If your account is processing an upgrade, plan changes often can't be processed.

I Don't know which competitors you consider actual competition.  But most plans are very close in price.  In fact the promotions were mirrored between Verizon and AT&T. 

0 Likes