cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

VZ Signed me up for Wrong Plan - bait and switch...time to move on

Miembro

I had an existing account with 2 lines.  I contacted VZ to add a line that was under my employer and add to my personal account.  The rep said OK it would add and fall under same plan and cost.  Today I receieved my bill and they signed me up for a completely new plan at much higher cost.  After spending hours with VZ on chat support I was told that they had to do that because old plan was grandfathered.  They presented new option for all 3 lines which I signed up for.  When I asked for a credit to account for their initial mistake (the difference between plan they should have signed me up for vs the plan they did sign me up for) they said they couldn't because they did what they had to.  Except they did that without my permission and didn't tell me they were going to do it!

In summary, after spending hours with customer service who agree they were wrong but wouldn't do anything to fix it, I have reached the end of my patience.  I have been a VZ customer for 20 years utilizing auto pay and minimal changing of plans and certainly no price shopping.  But I am now contacting competitors to get quotes and have service moved.  The lack of empathy and desire to take care of a long time loyal customer is alarming.  Good luck to those staying with VZ!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: VZ Signed me up for Wrong Plan - bait and switch...time to move on

Asistencia al cliente

gf8, 

We are so sorry for this experience. We would never want to lose you as a valuable customer. We want to make sure you have the right plan for your needs. Are you on a good plan now? What was the difference we are referring to?

0 Likes