Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
VERIZON WIRELESS STOLE MONEY ($871.27) FROM OUR BUSINESS ACCOUNT, AND WONT GIVE IT BACK!!!!
fastdas
Miembro

On July 13th, 2020, we elected to upgraded a phone on our account and purchased a new Iphone 11.  Subsequently Verizon Wireless charged us for 2 Iphone11's accidentally and because we are setup on on autopay they autodrafted it from our account.  So instead of paying $871.21 for one phone we ended up paying $1,742.54 for two phones. 

Within a week of this happening we contacted both our VzW business representative Laticia Boykin and Verizon Wireless's Financial Services department.  We spoke to many agents and supervisors and they all agreed that they had made an error and that the money would be refunded to our account.  We have called back every week and now every month to check on the status of our refund and we besides getting the run around and some empty promises we have not gotten any of our money back. 

At this point we consider this a theft of our money by Verizon Wireless and if we don't get a full refund in the next week we fully intend to file a complaint with the BBB, we will also file a claim in court for the bill, the damages resulting from the bill, and all legal fees resulting from this action, including time lost in dealing with this headache.  I will also place negative reviews on Yelp and every other business reputation site possible to warn potential business clients of the shady practices that VERIZON WIRELESS STOLE MONEY directly out of our business account and over 3 months later has not returned it.

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON WIRELESS STOLE MONEY ($871.27) FROM OUR BUSINESS ACCOUNT, AND WONT GIVE IT BACK!!!!
fastdas
Miembro

UPDATE:

Verizon in fact refunded the amount to me via a third party vendor "VBRECRFD REFUND"  and that is why I couldn't find the refund in my bank's transaction ledger, as from Verizon.  PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST!! IF I COULD DELETE THIS POST I WOULD!!  

0 Likes