cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Using Secondary Line Upgrade but Keeping Unlimited Data

jeep_freek
Miembro

I have an account with two lines. The primary has unlimited data and the secondary does not. I am trying to find out whether I can use the upgrade that I am eligible for on the secondary line but activate it on the primary line and still keep my unlimited data. When I asked this question at the Verizon store in my area they would not guarantee that I could and stated they knew of at least one customer who tried and lost their unimited data. They also couldn't tell me who at Verizon I could directly ask this question to get an unequivical answer. Has anyone done this and kept their unlimited data? If so are there any special steps/precaustions I need to take?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Using Secondary Line Upgrade but Keeping Unlimited Data

Community Manager
Community Manager

jeep_freek,

We definitely want to make sure you have the correct information regarding your unlimited data so you can make the best decision in regards to your wireless concerns. When do an alertnate upgrade and activating discount equimpent that was received from signing a 2 year contract on another line the unlimited data will be lost. The only way to retain unlimited data is by purchasing a device at full retail cost or from a 3rd party source.

How many GB of data do you use each month? We do offer a wide variety of data tiers... http://vz.to/1FI3oDc

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Using Secondary Line Upgrade but Keeping Unlimited Data

Community Manager
Community Manager

jeep_freek,

We definitely want to make sure you have the correct information regarding your unlimited data so you can make the best decision in regards to your wireless concerns. When do an alertnate upgrade and activating discount equimpent that was received from signing a 2 year contract on another line the unlimited data will be lost. The only way to retain unlimited data is by purchasing a device at full retail cost or from a 3rd party source.

How many GB of data do you use each month? We do offer a wide variety of data tiers... http://vz.to/1FI3oDc

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta