cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Usage details (messages and calls) are missing online

Miembro

The usage details (messages and calls) are missing online.  I no longer have the option to view them.  Is this a known issue?  If so, when can I expect it to be fixed?

Pestañas (3)
Highlighted

Re: Usage details (messages and calls) are missing online

Asistencia al cliente

SusanZ7,

We can relate to how important details can be. At this time not all details are appearing on the account. This was as a result of the additional 15 GBs issued due to the pandemic.  KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

The messages and calls should not have anything to do with your extra GB you gave out. 

Highlighted

Miembro

What? How does information that was previously available on the website have anything to do with giving out extra GBs?

Highlighted

Miembro

I am frustrated. I use that information on a daily basis. it has not worked for at least three days and I have requested assistance numerous times with no response

Pestañas (1)
Highlighted

Miembro

So does this mean once this covid-19 is over we will recover our Usage detail?  Very Very important feature.  I would rather give up Data review than message and calls online.  This is one feature that will keep me a Verizon customer.

Highlighted

Miembro

Same!

Highlighted

Miembro

Good question! Hopefully we get some answers - SOON!

Highlighted

Miembro

Good question!

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We know how important it is to have access to your online information. I have sent you a Private Note so that we can review this in further detail. 

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes