cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Upgrading phone after canceling new phone order

Miembro

Hi, so I canceled my phone order that I was upgrading to as I found a better deal elsewhere and wanted to buy it from there. Thus my question is, can I still upgrade my phone after canceling this upgrade? In other words, can I still upgrade once the current order gets updated/cancelled? ¡Gracias!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Upgrading phone after canceling new phone order

Asistencia al cliente

Saving money is always the name of the game EmanO. I'm so happy you were able to get a good deal on your phone because you're still a member of our wireless family. Yes, you can still upgrade with us once you've canceled your new phone order if you're purchasing a phone at full retail price from a 3rd party store. Always make sure the phone will work with our network. You may need to get the IMEI and check the phones compatibility with us either on Twitter, Facebook, Chat, by phone at 1-800-922-0204. You can also check online via our website below.

https://www.verizon.com/support/activate-your-own-device/

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We are always here to help. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Upgrading phone after canceling new phone order

Asistencia al cliente

Saving money is always the name of the game EmanO. I'm so happy you were able to get a good deal on your phone because you're still a member of our wireless family. Yes, you can still upgrade with us once you've canceled your new phone order if you're purchasing a phone at full retail price from a 3rd party store. Always make sure the phone will work with our network. You may need to get the IMEI and check the phones compatibility with us either on Twitter, Facebook, Chat, by phone at 1-800-922-0204. You can also check online via our website below.

https://www.verizon.com/support/activate-your-own-device/

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We are always here to help. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes