cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Upgrade Question about Promo Email

Miembro

I recently got an email from Verizon telling me that I have an opportunity to trade in my phone and get an early upgrade IF I put the new phone on a payment plan. The problem is, I can't seem to find any button or link telling me how to do this. I went through the process of adding the Nexus 6 in my cart and trying to trade in my phone, but there is nothing that I can find to help with this. Also, the only button or link the email has just sends me to the online store. Can anyone help me out with this? Can upload a screenshot of the email if I have to. ¡Gracias!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Upgrade Question about Promo Email

Usually when there is a promo like this, it is for one, maybe two different phones. If the one you chose isn't one eligible for the offer, it won't work. On the other hand, these forums have several posts about email offers for early upgrades that customers can't redeem anywhere. I would call customer service or go to a corporate store to verify the offer and place the order. If you go to a store, have them look over your current phone for any damage (no matter how minuscule it may be) so you don't get a "damaged device fee." Also keep the tracking number for the old phone so you don't hear later that you didn't return it. It's amazing how may pristine  phones are "lost" or "broken" on the trip back to Verizon. Best of luck!

Highlighted

Miembro

Well I originally went by my local store (not a kiosk or anything) and they told me to call customer support, which I did. So once I talked to customer support, they told me to talk to my local store. So I went back and explained it and let them read the email and all they could tell me is to call customer support. So I reluctantly did again. Well, after talking to a different person, they said they didn't know so I needed to go to a local store. I just want to know what to do, so if anyone out there has done this, please let me know.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Take this as a message from the cell gods.  These early upgrade offers are a terrible deal for you.  If that phone you are sending in is not in perfect shape, you get charged and you don't get it back.  You lose the value of the phone you have by sending it in. You are better just waiting until you contract is up. 

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

I Totally agree with Weth.  You won't get a great phone, I assume they are pushing one of the Droid models, and will be forced to send in your existing, contract phone, which has to be in pristine condition, or you get billed $300.

COnsider this his a billet dodged.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

I wish we knew what phones were offered.  The Turbo is great, but sometimes they might get more customer conversions with more choice.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

We'll all it says is "shop now"and takes me to the main store. But it

doesn't give me any kind of option for the deal. But it shows all phones.

Hmmm

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Turbo is the sole option.  You cannot buy online though, you must go through a customer sales rep since the offer you want is not tied to your account and not available online.

0 Likes