cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Upgrade 2 weeks early?

Miembro

I ham eligible for an upgrade my phone the 15th of this month. Of course my phone has just now started giving me trouble and I can hardly text on it. Could I upgrade early?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Upgrade 2 weeks early?

Asistencia al cliente

Snn5,

Allow us to clarify. You can upgrade 7 days before your scheduled upgrade date. When agreeing to the upgrade it would put you into a 2 year contract. The contract end date would be exactly 2 years from the date you upgrade, unless there are any other promotions accepted that would change the contract end date.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

You will never know until you contact Verizon. Maybe they will allow it, maybe not.

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

I would be glad to answer that question rcschnoor & kkatsios. Although we are not able to change the upgrade date, we will allow a standard upgrade no more than 7 days prior to the upgrade date.

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Please explain the difference between early and standard update.  Are you basically saying that it is possible to upgrade and receive the subsidized discount 7 days earlier than the original date, and that the date would remain the same as the original date after upgrading?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Snn5,

Allow us to clarify. You can upgrade 7 days before your scheduled upgrade date. When agreeing to the upgrade it would put you into a 2 year contract. The contract end date would be exactly 2 years from the date you upgrade, unless there are any other promotions accepted that would change the contract end date.

LindseyT_VZW

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

Im due next month, and my phone died, and they will not let me uograde 1 month early! I have 5 phones on my plan, and have been a loyal customer since 1996. The guy at the store told me to go buy a prepaid phone at Walmart until next month!!!  WTF   Tempted to change to sprint, Verizon customer service sucks!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

No other carrier is going to let that happen either. Good luck when you break your next phone and have to jump again

0 Likes