cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unresolved Trade In Issues Since Thanksgiving 2019 Promotion

Miembro

I decided to take advantage of the Thanksgiving promotion to upgrade two lines on my plan to iPhone 11 phones under the terms of the promotion - which stated that if I traded in an existing phone from a list of eligible phone models I would receive a $400 per new iPhone 11 device credit paid back to me monthly in credits. I ordered the new phones on the Verizon website & then sent back the two old phones in the box Verizon provided for the trade in credit as instructed and then was told the phones were never rec'd back several times - even after I provided proof of the box being signed for by Verizon to each of their customer service reps that I contacted.

After 4 1/2 months and at least 5 attempts to resolve this via phone & numerous chats my issues still aren't resolved as promised that they would be by at least three different Verizon customer service reps. I have been a customer since 2005 & I must say that trying to resolve this situation has been the absolute worst customer service experience of my life period - I have personally spent hours of my time trying to simply get Verizon to honor their own promotion terms.

I am also a Verizon FIOS customer so I pay this company thousands of dollars per year for their services and am close to switching everything I have over to other providers at this point given my total frustration with Verizon Wireless. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Unresolved Trade In Issues Since Thanksgiving 2019 Promotion

Community Manager
Community Manager

Your loyalty matters greatly to us, and we understand how important it is to get this resolved. We are here to help. A Private Note will be sent, so we can look into this. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I responded back to the private message I Rec'd days ago but haven't heard anything back on resolving my issues - got the standard "we are looking into it message"

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

drgraver, since you reached out to us via our Community Forums we need to properly verify your account before we can do anything via this channel. Please use the authentication link we provided in the last post we sent in a private message. Gracias.

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Haven't rec'd any private note from you for my latest reply - will this ever be resolved by Verizon? Seems like lots of others were also scammed in this Thanksgiving promo that was never honored. 

0 Likes