cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Unrequested changes were made to my account

Miembro

My 2-year contract ended on Sunday, and I don't want a new phone, so I phoned Verizon and asked to switch over to the $45/month pre-paid plan. I was told I would have to do that on Monday or else I would get hit with an $80 early cancellation fee. The very nice woman I spoke with said that she would phone me Monday morning at 8 AM my time to take care of it. She didn't phone at that time, and I spent an hour trying to phone Verizon and getting stuck on hold. She did phone in the late afternoon, but I wasn't able to answer her call at that time. Her voice message said that she took care of the account change and that I could phone her within the next 20 minutes, but after that she would be gone for the day. By the time I got the message, the 20-minute window had ended. Meanwhile, I received e-mails from Verizon saying that my new phone had been ordered and that I had been switched over to the $30/month pre-paid account. I don't want a new phone, and I want to be on the $45/month plan, not the $30/month plan. I left a message with my contact first thing this morning, but I haven't heard back from her, and I've called various Verizon numbers, but I can't seem to connect with a real person. Can you please help me with this???

Gracias,

Laura

Labels (1)
Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Unrequested changes were made to my account

Asistencia al cliente

laura525, we want to get this right on your account. You mentioned that you switched to prepaid service. Did you contact our prepaid team by phone at 888-294-6804? Your old contractual account would be with our postpaid service. Did you contact our postpaid customer service team at 800-922-0204?

With postpaid service, it takes 1-2 billing cycles for a final bill. Any credit adjustments for the early termination fee will reflect on those bill. Did you have a chance to access your postpaid account online at My Verizon to view your current balance? http://vz.to/SvqKc7

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes