cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Unlocked Nokia 1020

thebomba
Miembro

If I were to buy the above phone(Nokia Lumia 1020), would I be able to use it on Verizon's 4g lte service?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Unlocked Nokia 1020

Ann154
Expert

No. The radio configuration is incompatible with the VZW network and the IMEI number isn't in the Verizon Wireless database of compatible devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

No. The radio configuration is incompatible with the VZW network and the IMEI number isn't in the Verizon Wireless database of compatible devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

thebomba
Miembro

Thanks, Ann154. That's a total bummer Smiley Sad. . . I'll just have to settle for the Icon instead.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

If you want Windows 8.1, I would suggest purchasing the HTC One M8 with Windows instead. The Icon is no longer available from Verizon Wireless and it doesn't have the Windows 8.1 OS version yet.

0 Me gusta