cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unlimited plan is horrible

Miembro

They limit you to only 15GB of high speed which i use in 9 days and the rest of the month i have  to use slow speed.  I am not a huge user, i check email, watch some vids and check the news sites thats all.

They also will cut off the download if it takes too long, i was trying to download a game update which was about 30GB and after 7 days it was still downloading and just before it finished they terminated the download.  So i had to also get hugesnet sat service in order to do just my game downloads because i cant rely on Verison for that.   So i end up paying just over $200 per month for internet and i still have to manage it very closely or ill run out of highspeed service on both.

This means that i cant even play my games online because i have to manage the amount i get, so 200 a month and i cant even play my games.

If verizon does not kick up their GB for unlimited at highspeed and make it true unlimited high speed, i wont be renewing my contract which expires soon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Unlimited plan is horrible

Verizon Employee

durangod,

We certainly want you to have the speeds that you need and we definitely want you to have a plan that works for you. On all Verizon Unlimited plans customers get our fast 4G LTE speeds. To ensure a quality experience for all customers, after 22 GB in times of congestion, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic. Cell sites are shared resources and congestion occurs when usage on a cell site exceeds the cell site's capacity. We've invested 9 billion dollars a year in our network infrastructure to continue to deliver the best network. While we know we have the best network, there are times when congestion can cause anyone, no matter what plan or device they are on, to experience temporarily slower speeds until the congestion clears up.

We also offer our Above Unlimited plan where you would not experience this type of network management until you have exceeded 75 GB of usage. Find out more about the Above Unlimited plan and all our other Unlimited options by visiting our website here: Unlimited Data Plans for Talk & Text | Verizon Wireless .

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

I agree.  The unlimited plan in terrible.  I'm in Mexico.  After. .5 GB the plan lowers your speeds. Actually after .5 GB a day you can't use your data for another 24 hours unless you pay $5.  I thought I was paying for unlimited.  They are totally dishonest - slower is different than no service unless you pay more!   The service doesn't work.  I've called numerous times and they say there is no solution except to pay another $5 for.5 GB.  I used .5 GB sending 10 photos.

Verizon - if you read these posts I will continue to pass the word on until you fix your service.

Highlighted

Verizon Employee

durangod,

We certainly want you to have the speeds that you need and we definitely want you to have a plan that works for you. On all Verizon Unlimited plans customers get our fast 4G LTE speeds. To ensure a quality experience for all customers, after 22 GB in times of congestion, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic. Cell sites are shared resources and congestion occurs when usage on a cell site exceeds the cell site's capacity. We've invested 9 billion dollars a year in our network infrastructure to continue to deliver the best network. While we know we have the best network, there are times when congestion can cause anyone, no matter what plan or device they are on, to experience temporarily slower speeds until the congestion clears up.

We also offer our Above Unlimited plan where you would not experience this type of network management until you have exceeded 75 GB of usage. Find out more about the Above Unlimited plan and all our other Unlimited options by visiting our website here: Unlimited Data Plans for Talk & Text | Verizon Wireless .

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks Adam i did not realize they had developed new plans since i last checked the plans available.  I have now switched to the aboveunlimited plan with more GB, thank so much thats awesome!!   Great job!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

The above unlimited sounds best for you, however a cellular plan is not a good in home internet solution, no matter what carrier. I tried many times and I ended up just going to xfinity with a cheaper cellphone plan

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

durangod, thanks for getting back to us. We're glad to hear you made the changes you saw fit. We're here 24/7, even on New Years to be able to help. Please let us know if you have any additional quesitons.

AnthonyG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Does the Get More Unlimited work with the Verizon Smart Hub?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

The Get More Unlimited plan is a great plan to have, SherryK1. At this time, the Verizon SmartHub is not available for activation on any of our unlimited plans. You can still activate the device on a standard tier data plan. Here is a link for available plans: http://spr.ly/6607ENgWR. Does this information help?

MarshallP_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

yea you offer the above unlimited plan but not for the jet pack why not I can get it on my phone but not my jet pack customer service said it’s because how it’s registered which makes no since because it has a SIM card and it’s own phone number which A cellphone also has 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon doesn't want you to use a hotspot as a home internet replacement. No carrier hotspot is meant to be used as one.

0 Likes