cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Unlimited data plan

ILUT74
Miembro

ANN154 -- Hot spot tower was added well after this all happened -- AFTER THE UNLIMITED DATA WAS TAKEN AWAY.   It is shared on plan with two "smart" phones (androids) and an older flip phone.  the flip phone was reactivated this year as a back-up on disaster responses.  We now have different "smart phones from when the "change" took place.  But all came about after the unlimited data was sammed out of us by one of Verizon's tag teams.  And then, of course, we could not go back -- funny how they did offer to switch us back to the old phones for free, but we had already lost the plan andu unlimited data.  Part of the irony of this is that the phone I had was a Palm Pre -- the unlimited data was part of the purchase of the Pre -- I still had it operational when the unlimited data was taken away.  Good Move - Verizon --- I love telling people of how deep you stuck it to us in this "deal" and how you did it to us when I was the only one authorized to do so, . .

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

2 smartphones, 1 flip phone (fully owned by you I assume for this calculation), plus hot spot

12 GB plan

$80 + $20 + $20 + $20 +$10 = $150 plus fees and taxes - how much are you paying now ?

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

You had 14 days at the time of the original change to return the phones and reverse the upgrade and submit an inactive pricing request. If you had asked the community or the customer service rep at 1-800-922-0204 at the time, you might have fixed it then. As it is long past that window, you need to accept your lack of understanding about your own account and move on and adjust your usage to your tiered data plan situation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Heretic1989

"Each cell tower has limited bandwidth capacity.  To overcome you need more towers ($$$$$$) or more frequencies ($$$$$$)"

Verizon recently bought AOL for $4 billion, and Yahoo for $4 billion. They recently bought another company for $10 billion. I don't remember the third company's name but a simple internet search will do the trick.

Contrary to what Verizon says. Verizon does have the money.

Please don't believe the hype.

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

I didn't say it wasn't possible or that Verizon couldn't do it.  I did accurately reflect what needed to be done and that it would cost significant dollars.  Would the dollars spent equal more dollars coming in?  Right now that appears to be no.   Spending money without getting a return is not smart. 

0 Me gusta

ILUT74
Miembro

Weth --- you got the numbers correct for the devices --- just seems crazy to me that $150 becoes $225 with taxes and fees --- and they cannot explain why it works out that way --- I can't follow the biling methods wel enought to figure it out ----- thanks for looking at this for me. 

ILUT74
Miembro

At the time, according to them and the corp store in sanford, I did not have the option to return to the old plan and revert to my unlimited data  --- your answer is the same I got later, however at the time it happened the only thing I got was similar to" sorry, but we can't change it back" and that was the next two days after it was tken ---- so I have accepted tht I had it stuck into me real far --- and you have given the same attitude that I have gotten form all the VZ reps I have talked to ---- Good Night.

0 Me gusta

ILUT74
Miembro

Thank you -- and Good Night

ILUT74
Miembro

Weth --

thank you and Good Night.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

ILUT74 wrote:

How much is the new plan going to cost me over what I am paying now --- it has to be more?

Since you have not mentioned how much you currently pay, I'm not sure how anyone can answer that. As Weth has pointed out, though, the new plan would be $150 + taxes/fees.

I can't think of any way your taxes/fees would bring that $150 up to $225 except with one time fees such as activation fees with a phone purchase and that would not appear on your bill every month, just for 1 month. If your normal bill on that 12 GB plan is $225, you must have other costs such as payments for phone purchases made on the payment plan or insurance you chose to have on your phones/devices. Taxes should not be more than $5-$10/line.

I know the TOTAL taxes/fees on my 4 lines each month is $24.65 which comes out to $6.17/line/month.

0 Me gusta