cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Unlimited Plan Details?

x12Mike
Miembro

I called customer service today to inquire about moving from my grandfathered unlimited to the new unlimited.  I understand that I might get throttled after 22GB.  I understand that I can only use 10GB of hotspot data per month.  All in all, the new plan actually saves my wife and I a little cash each month, so I'm seriously contemplating moving. 

However....

What I cannot find on the VZW site is the specific wording of the plan that states the 10gb hotspot limit or the 22gb throttling limit is a PER DEVICE restriction, or if it's a PER ACCOUNT restriction.  There's a big difference there, so I'd like to confirm.  I can only presume VZW has some PDF with the legalese in it that describes all this, where would I be able to view this?

¡Gracias! Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
  • vzu
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Unlimited Plan Details?

Ann154
Expert

The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

The reps on this community forum have confirmed multiple times the deprioritization and hotspot speed limit is per line. The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

The reps on this community forum have confirmed multiple times the deprioritization and hotspot speed limit is per line. The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

x12Mike
Miembro

Ann, thank you for that!  I had tried my best to search for exactly that, a more detailed FAQ, and failed miserably.

Clearly your "search-fu" is greater than mine.  Much appreciated!

0 Me gusta