cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Unlimited Plan 22gb

Miembro

I have 3 phones on the unlimited plan. My wife and I then my son who is away at college.

Is this 22gb per line before derating?
I know there is a 10gb hotspot limit - is that per line as well or is my entire account 22gb just like a single line customer?

Gracias

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Unlimited Plan 22gb

22GB per line, not the account on Smartphones....

10GB per "data-only" device, again per line.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

22GB per line, not the account on Smartphones....

10GB per "data-only" device, again per line.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

THE 22GB LIMITATION IS ACCOUNT WIDE.  IT IS NOT PER LINE.  DON'T FALL FOR VERIZON'S FRAUD [Removed]!

This is the reality.  Verizon representatives will tell you that it is per line.  They will market it as if it is per line.  They will allow you to believe it is per line and crate the environment for confusion.  But all of that doesn't matter.  When you sign up for the plan, you agree to the terms of service.  The terms of service are controlling. It does't matter if a Verizon rep tells you that you get free chocolate bars every day with your plan.  The end result is that you agree to the terms of service and everything that was said before that to procure your business is nonsense.

Now would it be fraud to intentionally misrepresent the fact?  Yes.  Is it exceedingly difficult to prove that in court and a huge [Removed]that virtually no one ever undertakes?  Yes.  Will Verizon make tons of money on the unsuspecting EVEN IF THEY ARE SUED for those business practices?  Sí.

So don't think them fraudulently telling you the wrong information is a deterrent.  It really isn't.  Here are the terms of service:

Verizon Wireless, ¿sigue algunos pasos para administrar el flujo de datos en la red que se usa para los servicios de acceso a Internet de banda ancha?

Verizon Wireless se esfuerza por ofrecer a sus clientes la mejor experiencia al usar nuestra red, que es un recurso compartido entre decenas de millones de clientes. Verizon Wireless ha utilizado sólidos principios de ingeniería en el diseño y funcionamiento de su red de banda ancha para asegurar una óptima experiencia del usuario para todos los clientes. La experiencia individual de cada usuario variará según muchos factores, incluyendo la red (3G Ev-DO o 4G LTE) y el dispositivo que está usando el cliente.

Verizon Wireless has implemented optimization and transcoding technologies in its 3G Ev-DO network, and is deploying technology in its 4G network to transmit data files in a more efficient manner to allow available network capacity to benefit the greatest number of users. Estas técnicas incluyen hacer menos caché de datos, usar menos capacidad y ajustar el tamaño de los archivos de video de manera más apropiada para los dispositivos. El proceso de optimización no tiene en cuenta el contenido ni el sitio web que lo proporciona. Si bien Verizon Wireless invierte mucho esfuerzo para evitar el cambio de archivos de textos, imágenes y videos en el proceso de compresión y si bien cualquier cambio al archivo probablemente sea imperceptible, es posible que el proceso de optimización afecte la apariencia en la que el archivo se muestra en el dispositivo de un cliente. For a further, more detailed explanation of the techniques, please visit our Video Optimization página.

If you subscribe to the new Verizon Plan Unlimited and use more than 22 GB in a billing cycle, or if you subscribe to our PopData feature and launch a session, we may prioritize your data behind that of other users if the cell site you are connected to begins experiencing high demand during the duration of your session. Once the demand on the site lessens, or if you connect to a different site not experiencing high demand, your speed will return to normal.

---------------------

[Removed]Read that relevant section carefully.  And that is consistent to what Verizon customers have been saying.  Verizon is slowing down accounts the minute they hit 22GB. 

profanity and inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service 

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes