cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Unlimited Data Plans - $20 added to grandfathered plans

vadnaw
Miembro

It's not going to last your forever - that 30 gb of data you are getting for 5  phones for $37 month is now $225 month before taxes, which will cost $45 a phone when you upgrade.

Weth
Líder Sénior

vadnaw wrote:

It's not going to last your forever - that 30 gb of data you are getting for 5  phones for $37 month is now $225 month before taxes, which will cost $45 a phone when you upgrade.

No, it will not increase.  I do not need to change my plan when I change phones or add a line.  I have already done an upgrade with no change in price. 

0 Me gusta

ditchingVerizon
Miembro

I raved about Verizon to all my friends and recommended them to switch to Verizon.  No More!!

I have been a loyal Verizon customer since 2009. I was grandfathered into unlimited data  as well. This announcement is very disappointing.

• VERIZON - PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE SWITCHING CARRIERS AS SOON AS THE $20.00 ADDITIONAL FEE APPEARS ON MY BILL.

Switching to PagePlus - a less expensive Verizon network.

ru10is
Miembro

Have any of you experienced your 4G toggling to 3G and 1x?  I get it all the time and I was told I'm in a strong coverage area but it happens

Its not unlimited if its not reliable.

lewisr13
Leader

Why not switch before it appears? It's going to appear, they are not concerned about you leaving over this. Most will stay and pay the $20 or switch to a cheaper plan. In many cases people are overpaying just so they can say they have unlimited, whereas there are cheaper Verizon plans they could be on.

Kavd
Miembro

Please enlighten us as to what plan would be cheaper because I'm tired of having to do research every five minutes.

Sent from TypeMail

0 Me gusta

kaebfly
Leader

Figure out what your average use is...then it would be easier to help decide what plan if any would be a better fit for you. Some will do better switching plans. Some will be better off paying the extra $20.

0 Me gusta

lewisr13
Leader

What's your current plan and how much data do you use?

0 Me gusta

tazslh
Miembro

Verizon this is just wrong. I have horrible service at my house. I use Wi-Fi when I can so I don't abuse my unlimited data.

Now $20 more a month???

[removed] you. I'm using all the data I can now. Shutting off my wi fi so I don't accidentally use it.

I've been a customer for many years and you treat us like this?

Shame on you and [removed] you too you greedy [removed].

Profanity removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Toyota4x4van

I also like how the OP claims that the 1% that still have unlimited data are Verizon's "most loyal" customers.  Really?  How so?  Since 2009?  So what.  I've been with Verizon since 1993.  I gave up unlimited data when it didn't make sense in the bigger picture (subsidized phone upgrades, etc.).  How does your still hanging onto an underpriced data plan make you "the most loyal"?  I pay more for less data than you do, and have been paying more than you for quite a while.  I'd say that makes me a much more loyal customer than you are.