cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Re: Unlimited Data Plans - $20 added to grandfathered plans

Chismes
Líder Sénior

People don't realize they pay full retail anyway for any device even when signing a contract.  What you don't pay is bundled into the service plan.  This is why ETF's have diminishing returns and carriers admitted this back in the 90's.  The good thing about Verizon devices they are unlocked out of the box.  So if you paid outright there is no contract and your phone works on other carriers including GSM carriers.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Rabbitz wrote:

You obviously represent the company.

You are incorrect. I have never been and never plan to be employed by Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

No corresponde

This move by Verizon is plain disgusting and to make matters worse I was never notified. I have been with this company for 13 years and they could care less about customer loyalty. We must stick together and fight this ridiculous price increase. This is a slap in the face to all the loyal customers who have paid for phones, and not jumped ship to other companies with cheaper plans.

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

If they stick with this it is time for ALL OF US to walk away! Take a few others as you go. All of my close friends have Verizon and have been with this company for over 10 years. Loyal to the core and this is a slap in the face. If we don't see a change within 60 days we will all walk away. You don't reward loyalty by spitting right in our face. This is essentially what Verizon has done. If they get away with this, they may raise the price another $20 next year or even $10 before you know it...we will be paying $100 for our unlimited data plan.

I am disgusted with Verizon.

Highlighted

No corresponde

Protosouls

That is a great idea and I may do the same thing! But I think the best thing is to jump ship period. We as consumers must stand up to companies who think it is ok to treat customers in this manner. If we stay it only tells them that this sort of thing is ok. What happens when it goes up again next year, and the year after that?

I am so disgusted with this change, and to make matter worse I was not even notified. I found out by looking at my monthly bill. I feel so used as a customer. I paid outright for 2 phones and this is how we get rewarded. 13 years of loyalty get's rewarded with a hefty price increase. They do not value us so why should be stay with them?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

No corresponde

@janedoe12345 The only way to fight this greedy monster is for the entire 1% to jump ship. We must not sit around and allow this company to take advantage of us. It is despicable what they are doing. We get slapped in the face for remaining loyal and paying outright for phones for years. We cant not take this type of treatment on our backs. It's $20 this year another $10 next year, $20 after that. If they get away with this when will it stop?                    

Highlighted

No corresponde

@weth clearly you work for Verizon! This seems to be a non issue for you! Why don't you volunteer to pay the extra $20.00 a month for the 1%. If not go elsewhere because you seem like the type of person who was in the room and voted to slap loyal customers in the face with this price increase.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

No corresponde

jmambrose did you fiend a suit? Please let me know. I have several people who want in.

Highlighted

No corresponde

@weth yes it makes sense for us grandfathered clients to  pay that amount we earned it...we kept our plans when everyone jumped ship to "pay less". You jumped ship to pay less not more. I am sure the number of customers like myself who use 7-10 gigs a month average out when you consider customers like yourself who may have 6 gigs and use 3. So stop with the foolishness. You only jumped ship because the plan saved you and your family money.

This price increase will cost our families more money. We should not have to just take it because that is what all of you decided to do years ago. We have stuck with Verizon paid for our phones and not enjoyed the luxury of cheap upgrades. We have more than paid our fair share over the  years. This is a case of corporate greed. We are not slowing down the dag on network or any other frivolous points you make. I have unlimited data along with many friends on Verizon, I also have friends who have set gig data plans. We have the same experience with our phones and data usage speed.

Please stop with the madness, I am convinced you work for Verizon.

Highlighted

kaebfly
Leader

I am part of the 1%. I don't work for Verizon. I'm not "loyal" to them although I have been a customer for 12+ years. I say all of this because despite me not being thrilled about the increase I'm not so entitled to think that prices won't increase. We were never promised that the price wouldn't increase. We aren't under contract anymore so any changes that occur can. Being notified in your bill IS being notified and it is all they are required to do. We all have options. We may not like them but we have them.