cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: Unacceptable way to treat a long standing customer Verizon

Leader

No, a logical human will see that it violates the terms and conditions  of autopay and that as a result the customer now has restrictions on the account. There are terms and conditions to be agreed to. The customer failed to do this. Oh well. Not a companies fault. It's similar to knowing your car requires premium but you give it regular and get mad because you get clogged injectors or horrible performance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Destroying an engine is very different.  Here no significant economic harm was done. While the terms were broken, he or she still paid. No reason to make the person where a scarlet A on their chest forever.  Lesson learned.  Verizon CS has lesson to learn too, ask what type of account is being used rather than saying they had no idea. 

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

THat would make sense, but it's hard to retain all that information.  With the way a vast number of consumers treat CSR they have high churn rates.  Constant training, and even then majority of times you rarely see the same person in that job longer than 2 years.  So you;d never run into the same CSR for them to learn anything.

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

True, if the CSRs learned what they needed to know, they would be treated differently by consumers, at least as far as solving issues under their control are concerned.

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

I bet none of you would be able to know all the "needed to know".  Even if they knew they wouldn't be treated differently, and in most cases end up being nothing more than punching bags.

Líder Sénior

In my years of retail management and sales I have noticed that I get a lot more respect from customers, both those looking, buying, and those with service issues when I know what Im talking about.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

My experience is if you treat CSR with respect and kindness from the very start of the call, they are more willing to help, go the extra mile to help, and listen.   Apparently very few people do that.   Some people are down right cruel and frankly don't deserve to be helped at anything more than the bare minimum.

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

When over the phone.  It's completely different over the phone.  I have been in stores where people rant and rave, and a policy stops them from doing what they want regardless of how much you will know will do nothing.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

I can see the difference of hands-on vs over the phone, but a clear and concise ability to communicate and adapt that style of instructional information to each customer type is essential.

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Yes it is, but there is a breaking point and a high turn over rate due to treatments by customers.  I bet you don;t know everything about your companies policies let alone everything about every device on Verizon's network let alone another carriers network.  I deal with phones on a daily basis and go through phones as much as the next guy, but someone who just started for a year(lucky to keep people past 2 years).  Kids today are more into I get what I want, and nothing else.  You can see it in stores from time to time, and most of the times they are no older than 25.

0 Likes