cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Unable to process request error 8n

Denestvedt
Miembro

Every time I try to use my up rewards or other little perks from the my Verizon app I get the unable to process request at the time. I have tried everything from uninstalling the app to shutting down my phone and nothing has worked. I always update to the newest version and nothing helps. 

0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Unable to process request error 8n

Community Manager
Community Manager

Denestvedt, making sure that you're able to take advantage of Verizon Up is vital, and we'd love to help resolve the issues you're experiencing. Please tell us, do other users on your account experience similar issues through the app? Have you ever been able to redeem any Verizon Up rewards? If so, when was the last time that you were able to do this?

LauraF_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Denestvedt, making sure that you're able to take advantage of Verizon Up is vital, and we'd love to help resolve the issues you're experiencing. Please tell us, do other users on your account experience similar issues through the app? Have you ever been able to redeem any Verizon Up rewards? If so, when was the last time that you were able to do this?

LauraF_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Denestvedt
Miembro

Hello. I havent been able to ever use my up rewards and when I tried to sign up for the Disney + subscription it also gave me that error. Speaking with the other users on the line, I found that they also havent been able to use the rewards and get an error message as well.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

It is concerning to see that you are having issues with the Verizon Up rewards and the Disney+. We want you to enjoy both of them. What issues are you having exactly with each of them? GeorginaG_VZW

0 Me gusta