cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Unable to login with My Verizon password (Web or App)

rniller
Miembro

Last night, I had Verizon switched over my contract that just ended, to a prepaid account. Worked out very well, besides I can't log into my account. The system recognizes my phone number, but not the password I created when registering the account. What's really weird, is that when I reset the password and are logged in automatically from the reset, I gain access to my account. When I log out or try to sign in from a different browser or in the mobile app, the system doesn't recognize the account.

Has anyone expressed this before? I'm assuming this might be a system issue, where it is still trying to create my account and I need to wait a few days, but I've never had this happen before with any carrier accounts.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Unable to login with My Verizon password (Web or App)

Community Manager
Community Manager

rniller, we want you to have access to your account. We are here and will provide support. Once your post pay account is closed then your access to the My Verizon account is also closed. The access you have upon resetting the password is limited. Are you trying to have an account for your prepaid line? Here is a link that will provide more information on how to create a My Verizon account for the prepaid line: http://vz.to/2f9xnQf

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

rniller
Miembro

Hola Ralph,

The previous (contract based) account, was deactivated by a Verizon customer support rep over the phone. He then setup and transfered everything over to a prepaid account. I have already setup my prepaid Verizon account online. When I log out, I can't log back in with the password I assigned to the account. I have to go through teh process of reseting the password and then I'm granted access to my account. It's teh strangest thing. I talked to support over chat, they said this would be fixed in a matter of hours. It's now been days. How can I get this fixed?

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

rniller,

It is very odd to hear this is occurring. At this point, I would recommend reaching out to our Prepay team. They can get this raised up to our IT team and have them look further into your account & see why it won't allow you to keep signing in. You may reach our Prepay team directly by calling: 888-294-6804 

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta