cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Unable to block one phone number.

Miembro

About a month ago a number I had previously blocked in my Verizon account started coming through. I have attempted to re-block this number on several occasions in the past month and keep getting an error telling me to try again later. I beleive I currently have no other numbers blocked. 

I have called in and gotten no where but sent a link to chat with a tech coach who said he can't figure it out and was unwilling to ask anyone. I just left the Verizon store and was given nothing but a bunch of dumb looks. Seriously! 

I am frustrated as heck right now because this person keeps leaving messages I don't want to hear.

Can anyone PLEASE OFFER SOME HELP? I will post a screenshot of the error message if this allowed me to do so.

Muchas gracias

Pestañas (1)
Highlighted

Re: Unable to block one phone number.

Asistencia al cliente

We definitely understand the importance of blocking unwanted numbers from contacting you, and we will be glad to assist you. We contacted you via Private Note to continue assisting you.
GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

This is the error I receive no matter what browser I use! Have tried laptop, desktop and cell phone. Even happens when I try and use the app. I have tried "again later" oFr over a month now.

Screenshot_20200820-113536_My Verizon.jpg

Highlighted

@Sattech200 wrote:

This is the error I receive no matter what browser I use! Have tried laptop, desktop and cell phone. Even happens when I try and use the app. I have tried "again later" oFr over a month now

Is it possible that is the same message you would get if you try to block an 'already blocked' number?  Could be a database issue associated with your account.  Escalation within Technical Support should be able to help resolve.

Have you responded or received help via the Private Messaging from @vzw_customer_support or @geovannj_vzw ?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I sat on the phone for a half hour with tech support only to be passed off to some chat link where the guy said there was nothing he could do. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

It's NOT already blocked because I've suddenly started receiving calls/voice mails from this person. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Can you not block from within your phone settings instead of online?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

If I do it that way then they get dumped to voicemail where I get to hear unwanted msgs INSTEAD of them being told call cannot be completed before my phone even rings.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Oh I thought they got dumped to voice-mail either way.  Have you cleared you app cache and browser cache?  Maybe try logging out then back in, that's all I can think of.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

no, a block from the website/app at Verizon will deny the caller the opportunity to even complete the call. 

Have tried laptop, desktop and cell phone. Even happens when I try and use the app vs browserr

. I have tried "again later" oFr over a month now.

0 Likes