cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Unable to apply for the Verizon Visa Card (re-direct from Verizon to Synchrony Bank is broken)

Miembro

I have been trying to apply for the Verizon Visa Card for 3 weeks now. The only way to apply is through the Verizon app or the Verizon web site. In this process there is a re-direct from Verizon's site over to Synchrony Bank. This re-direct is broken. On the Verizon app you get the error- "Unable to process your request. Please try again later. (8N)". On the Verizon web site you get the error- "We are unable to process your request at this time".

I have called Verizon customer service and made them aware of the issue, and the agent verified the issue on their Verizon app, and said they would open a ticket.

I'm surprise that this problem has not been fixed for a least 3 weeks. I expect there are other customers who would like to apply for the Visa Card, that are unable to do so.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Is there an alternate way to apply for the Verizon Visa Card?

Thanks for your help in resolving this issue.

Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Unable to apply for the Verizon Visa Card (re-direct from Verizon to Synchrony Bank is broken)

Asistencia al cliente

Hello, AnneDrew. We are very sorry to hear about the continuing issues that you're experiencing with applying for the Verizon Visa Card. We definitely want to ensure that this is resolved correctly. How long has this been happening? Are you experiencing any other issues with using My Verizon or the My Verizon app? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Unable to apply for the Verizon Visa Card (re-direct from Verizon to Synchrony Bank is broken)

Miembro

Thank you for responding. It has been happening for me, for about 3 weeks. I am not having any other problems with the Verizon app or web site. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Thank you for your patience, AnneDrew! At this time we don't have any known issues with the web or app. We would love to review this further. Please reply to our private note. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes