Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Unable to add Discovery+ to account

Emastochi
Miembro

From 2 Different PCs, on 2 different ISPs I get to a page displaying this.

Se produjo un error al procesar tu solicitud.

I start here-https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/discovery-plus/

I choose Already have unlimited, it shows some dots like it's doing something, then the error message above.  Tested with Chrome, Firefox and IE

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Unable to add Discovery+ to account

acraftylady2
Novice

I added it through the verizon app on my phone with no issue.  Just go to add ons and from there it will prompt for your email and have you create a log in password.

View solution in original post

acraftylady2
Novice

I added it through the verizon app on my phone with no issue.  Just go to add ons and from there it will prompt for your email and have you create a log in password.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

I'm sorry you are having issues downloading the app, . Have you tried using the My Verizon app? What were the results? 

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes

BriPauls
Miembro

Been trying to enroll in discovery + for 3 days and continue to get error message, unable to do that right now, an error occured try again later. tried from numerous web browsers on pc, phone and via verizon app. customer service has no input other than maybe the system is upgrading right now try again later or the best answer yet :"there is nothing to do but wait" but never told what I was waiting on.

0 Likes

BriPauls
Miembro

The app does not work for alot of others though and verizon has no "fix" for it. we are just out of luck and told wait and see.

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

BriPauls, making sure I am able to take advantage of the Discovery+ option is crucial. I apologize you have run into these issues so far. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me the steps you are taking to add Dicovery+? Also, confirm for me have you ever had this app in the past?

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

BriPauls, thanks so much for confirming those details for me. Please share with me does your account have any pending orders (plan changes, equipment orders, etc)?

0 Likes

acraftylady2
Novice

Discovery plus just launched so no one would have had this app in the past.  I had no trouble signing up through the verizon app and logging in on my roku to use it.  Mary

0 Likes

Tkoher20
Miembro

Says try again later have been trying for a while now days can't get it to work 

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

We appreciate the details, Tkoher20. Have you been able to get it to work, or are you still receiving the same error message? Courtneym_VZW

0 Likes