cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

UPGRADE A PHONE

Miembro

I upgraded my phone in January. It was a $5 a month promotion. I received my first bill and it was charging $17. I contacted Verizon and was told that it would be $17 for the first three billing cycles. Not really...but OK. After three billing cycles it was still $17. I called again. I was informed that it would be straightened out. It wasn't. I called again only to be informed that it would be straightened out. It wasn't. One more time...it wasn't. Last call consisted of the supervisor explaining that all the representatives I spoke with were wrong and that it was $17 a month. She offered me a $25 credit?!?!?!?!? What is that going to do??? Now I have to pay for this phone for another 16 months at $17 per month. I can not afford that!! I would have never chosen to pay $17 a month!!!! Now I have to. I would have purchased a phone on EBay!!!

Has anyone else had a problem like this? I am not that person, but I plan on doing whatever it takes to get them to own up to their mistake. I am so angry!

Labels (1)
0 Likes