cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

UP Rewards not showing up

Bdsbaby
Miembro

Hi, I enrolled in the Verizon UP rewards program when it first came out in August. I have yet to receive any credits whatsoever! I have talked with your reps and everything and they said it would be resolved. It still has not and I contacted them several times within the last couple months. I don't understand what is going on! Why am I having this issue... seems I'm only one. I should have prob 2-3 credits by now and not received any! I'm very frustrated because this should have been fixed, especially as many times as I have tried to get it fixed. I don't know what it will take to get this resolved! ¡Necesito ayuda!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: UP Rewards not showing up

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bdsbaby. We understand the importance of receiving your reward credits and want to be sure this gets resolved. I know you mentioned you contacted us previously about this. Did you speak with our Verizon Up Team directly at 866-895-5579? Does your My Verizon app show that you are successfully enrolled in the Verizon Up program?

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

Bdsbaby
Miembro

Hi, yes I have done that as well! And yes I am indeed enrolled and they verified that I had been enrolled since August.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Me gusta

Empleado de Verizon

Thanks for your efforts so far. I would be wondering the same thing myself, and we don't want you to miss out on this great rewards program. What did the Verizon Up team say in response to your inquiry? Did they indicate that you qualify at this point to receive a credit? What we can do is take a closer look by accessing your account. I have sent you a Private Message to begin.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

DONNIE086
Miembro

I too am having the same issue. I made a payment of 320$ to pay off my phone and have not received the verizon up credits...as well as numerous payments after that. All the lady said on the phone was shed give me a credit after a few days. I deserve the points i earn. I feel like ill never see my august verizon up points. I feel like verizon is playing games with me...will i leave Verizon? No because i have been with Verizon for 10+ years...so you would think that verizon would not be dicking me around with the points i earned...i hope to get this issue resolved...

0 Me gusta