Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
UP Reward Device $'s gone
redbeard3rd
Miembro

All my Device $'s were gone when I logged in end of September to claim that month's reward.  Only $55 but still I can't get anyone to fix it.  First ticket they closed with no explanation.  Had to open a second ticket.  I can't get any explanation or assistance from Verizon or Verizon UP.  I reached out on Twitter since that has worked in other organizations.  They say their hands are tied and only UP can help me.  Oddly enough the first ever Verizon communication about my problem turned up immediately after this interaction - a  generic email saying we are working on the problem.

Anyone else having this problem?

Anyone have any suggestions about how else to get resolution?  Ombudsman complaint?

I feel like I'm talking to a monopoly that doesn't have to worry about its customers and implementing its own programs properly

0 Likes
Re: UP Reward Device $'s gone
redbeard3rd
Miembro

After ranting and raving on Twitter I finally got tech support on the issue - they found that the device dollars show properly on the website just not in the app.  Well clearly no one in UP rewards had ever looked at the problem otherwise they would have quickly come across this insight as well.  Tech support even asked for a screen shot of the wrong dollar amount in the app - which UP rewards has never asked for a month in... 

I heartily suggest that regardless of what anyone says - I was told I couldn't get support on this from regular customer service - if you are not getting resolution to a an issue with UP rewards that you use Twitter - since UPO Rewards seems wildly incompetent and unresponsive 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

We appreciate you reaching out, redbeard3rd! We're happy to learn that you were able to get in touch with one of our agents on social media. Was everything resolved with your Device Dollars? KevinR_VZW 

0 Likes
redbeard3rd
Miembro

Nope definitely NOT

$'s still dont show in My Verizon at all and honestly I have zero confidence I will be able to redeem.

I still can't redeem my November reward either - "we can't complete your request right now" - trouble ticket INC004645457

I'm sure you can understand my complete lack of confidence given the lack of real customer service throughout this experience.  I've still never received any follow up from the UP team other than one form email saying they I working on my problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Thanks for letting us know, redbeard3rd. If you do not receive a resolution for your ticket, our Customer Service teams can still do what is normally done for these matters (customer forgets to use device dollars at time of order or is unable to claim) and credit the device dollar value to your account after a device purchases has occurred. 

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes