cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!!!

Miembro

I have had an account with Verizon for years. I was perfectly happy with them until June 2020. I've had NOTHING BUT ISSUES since I upgraded and added a new line which was supposed to be the BOGO deal. Now I'm being charged for BOTH new phones and was told they don't have the documentation to show where I chatted with the rep during the initial purchase. I'M BEYOND MAD AND DISGUSTED WITH VERIZON AND THEIR SCAMS TO MAKE MORE MONEY!!!!! Finding a new provider!!!!!!!

Pestañas (3)
Highlighted

Re: UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!!!

You added the new line which is good. Sometimes a promo may require a premium unlimited plan.

I'd call into CS and have them review the promo page. Documents aren't needed, what they check is the date of purchase and promos running at that time.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

heidisueron-

That is never the experience we want you to have. Our goal is to ensure your account concerns are resolved and to keep you in our family for many years to come. Please respond to my private note.

Carment_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I have tried to respond and go through the steps you sent me. I can't connect to you for some reason.

Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I upgraded the 0215 I added the 9367  I have the purchase receipt from 6/19/2020 that shows all this. I had nothing but problems since that day. I chatted online 8/10/2020 and the person confirmed after I clearly asked again because the bill was messed up. You I was disconnected Verizon Agent Keeping the chat active. We're asking for a little more time to get full resolution Verizon Agent Thanks for waiting, great news! We'll need to fix the agreements first and manually reinstate the device payments on the x0215 line. It appears that the line x0215 no longer have the installments, we'll be crediting the first device payments on the account which was billed already, and once the ticket is resolved, the $670.68 will automatically be removed. Verizon Agent We're working on the processes as fast as we could. You Ill continue to wait Verizon Agent Thanks so much! Verizon Agent We're almost done Verizon Agent We have successfully submitted the ticket. You'll be notified within 24-48 hours for any updates regarding the device payments reinstate. You so just so I understand.....One of the new devices is free and the other one will have the payments,,,,,correct? Verizon Agent That is correct. You Are both of the new phones covered with the insurance? Verizon Agent Let me double check Verizon Agent Are we referring to Total Mobile Protection $15.00 ? Verizon Agent or the Total Equipment Coverage of $11? You No, Total Equipment Coverage $11.00 Verizon Agent Got it Verizon Agent Let me add it to the new phone Verizon Agent We have successfully added insurance and confirmed on both phones You Ok You Is this for sure going to all be fixed now or am I going to have to do this next month again? Verizon Agent We have worked this with our supervisor, we guarantee that it will be fixed. You'll be notified for any updates. Verizon Agent When everything is fixed, normal bill is expected $191.51 Verizon Agent Aside from this, is there anything you want me to look into? You No thats it. Thanks Verizon Agent Thank you for being a part of the Text Messaging Experience. Verizon Agent You're welcome Verizon Agent It was nice messaging you today and thank you for your time! Keep safe and healthy! You You do the same Verizon Agent Take care. Verizon Agent Will do, thank you!  
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Yes I feel your frustration. I too have decided tat Verizon has become utterly irresponsive to even the simplest requests for customer service. I too am now a free agent = looking for a viable carrier to do my business with. I can be reached thru T=Mobile because that service actually works   

Verizon has evolved and become the perfect example of what happens when the foundations of your service get lost in the razzle dazzle of trying to hard to match the gimmicky world of Apple without maintaining  the mission of providing basic phone service.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We are disheartened to hear that you feel this way. Our goal is to provide a stellar interaction anytime you correspond with us. Please send us a Private Note, so that we can have an opportunity to turn this around. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes