cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Trying to return old device as part of Edge program??

Miembro

I got a new phone in October and am now on the Edge agreement. The agent at the store didn't mention the need for me to return my old device. A month later I start getting emails threatening a non-return fee if my old phone isn't returned, at which point I start calling asking for the shipping material to be sent so I can return the **** thing. That was over three months ago. Every time I call I get the same canned response that they are sending out the envelope/mailing label, confirm address, blah blah. And still no label (I finally got the shipping envelope after 3 calls and two months of this). I have this non-return fee sitting on my account that every agent I speak to promises will be suspended while I sort out the return of my old device. Now my bill is due and it's demanding I pay then entire past due balance, including the non-return fee. So apparently the fee was not suspended. I'm so angry right now. Every time I've called in I've been promised things that have not materialized. I just want to return the old phone, get the non-return fee removed, and wait out my contract until I can change to a carrier that won't jerk its customers around like this. Anyone else have a similar issue -- how did you get it resolved???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Trying to return old device as part of Edge program??

Miembro

Having this issue right now, I was told I didn't have to return the phones as they are broke, now I have $600 worth of charges!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

AND IT CONTINUES. I finally got the shipping label and sent the phone off. In the meantime I started getting constant phone calls from Verizon saying I need to pay this non-return fee of $328 dollars that is on my account since I hadn't yet returned the old phone. I have spoken to FOUR different representatives at Verizon customer support who promised me that this fee was on hold while I sort out the shipping issues, including one just a few days ago who let me pay the current bill minus the non-return fee. According to the last person I spoke with this is not the case and she has no record of any of this and the fee can't be put on hold. WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I cannot wait to be done with this company.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Thanks for keeping us on the loop missroo! I'm glad to see that you receive and used a return label. Once our warehouse team completes the processing of your return, the charge on your account will be automatically credited. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experience during this process.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Good luck with customer service! I called and verified with them my phone was indeed received at the warehouse. Verified with the tracking number. I also confirmed it was checked in by having them check the ESN which they say shows it was indeed entered into the system. However the charge remains on my bill after the last rep I talked to swore it would be taken off within 24 hours. If it remains there till my bill is due on that day I will port my numbers to a new carrier and file in small claims court against Verizon.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I hear you. I  dealing with the same issue. Many many phone calls and today I recieve a text that they are suspending service. Are you kidding me. Initially verizon store never asked for my old phone, then I finally get you to send me a shipping label, you can't seem to locate it and it's my fault because I can't find the tracking number. Verizon sent me the label so shouldn't they have that number?  Going to dig through a weeks worth of trash tonight and hope to find it otherwise they tell me I have to pay 350.00. I've been a customer for a good 13 years and have never had a late payment. If I can't find this tracking number and get stuck paying for this phone. Good bye Verizon. I'm so disgusted. No one is willing to help.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

In the meantime, what can you do to get the automated calls demanding

payment to stop? I have received three already today. This is harrassment.

I've spoken with other people on this forum who are having the exact same

problem. I suggest you guys get your **** together here or there will be a

lawsuit. Everyone I've spoken to at your company have been exceedingly

polite but wholly ineffective at resolving my issues. Politeness only gets

you so far -- at some point there needs to be real action.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Hello missroo! I regret to hear that the multiple calls have been alarming! That is certainly never our intent. I would recommend reaching out to our Financial Services Team at 866-266-1445, and they can work out an arrangement with you, if you are past your due date. If you can pay within 7 days, you can make a promise to pay by dialing #PMT (send) from your wireless phone. I am confident this will help resolve your concerns. If you need anything else, please let us know.

¡Gracias!

KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

0 Likes