cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Trying to change a phone problem

Miembro

Wow Verizon Wireless!!! I have tried multiple times to get a phone changed on one of my accounts with no luck.  I have been hung up on 3 times by Verizon tech support.  The last attempt I finally spoke with a Tier 2 and 2 hours later I was told that they needed to submit a ticket to upper level support.  I was offered a $45 credit to my bill and was also told I needed to call back in 24-48 hours to find out if the issue was fixed and would not get a callback for 4 days for that agent.  I asked if there was someone else who would call me back and they said no.  I asked to speak to a supervisor and after a hold I was told my $45 credit would now be off the table because I was escalating.  Completely bewildered I said I would go ahead and escalate because I wanted a supervisor to be aware of what I had gone through (I imagine that at this point most people would say I don't want to speak to the supervisor and take the $45).  I spoke to a Mark or Marco and I asked him if his time was with taking $45 away from me that the previous agent had offered and he said no.  I then asked to get my $45 credit and he said when a customer escalates there is no longer an offer and nothing to credit.  I repeated my question about his time being worth $45 and he repeated no and that he never said it was worth $45.  I moved on and then asked why no one would call me back on a Wednesday or Thursday and he said that their shifts are done tonight and will not be available until Saturday.  I asked if he could ask someone to call me back that had an appropriate shift and he said no that I would have to call back myself if I wanted an answer before Saturday.  I at that point resigned myself to the answer that I would need to try to see if the problem was fixed in Wednesday or Thursday.  I asked him again about the $45 credit and he said that offer was removed because I chose to speak to him and still saying his time was not a $45 fee so I asked him to give me the credit and he said no.  I did not use profanity but I admit I did get loud during the conversation and his response was that if I had no other questions that our conversation was over.  After he said that I asked for his name again this supervisor (Mark or Marco) he did not provide it to me and he hung up on me.  Seriously he hung up on me, after all the disrespect I had gone through to that point I had a supervisor hang up on me.  I am extremely disappointed with Verizon and the way I was treated by a supervisor was utterly appalling.  Bottom line I am dissatisfied offered a credit and to speak to a supervisor I no longer get any concession for my experience...Verizon I am sorry I had to speak to your agents and I hope your supervisor appreciated the $45 "fee" I paid to speak to him.

Atentamente,

Disatisfied Verizon Customer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Trying to change a phone problem

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are sorry to hear about your experience when dealing with our Technical Support Agents. We would be happy to help you resolve this issues. As mentioned by Ann154, changing your device should not be a difficult task. We are sorry it had to escalate. If a SIM card is having issues, it could be the reason for not being able to get an activation through. If you head to a Corporate Verizon store location, they can get you one for free and help you activate your device. Here is a link to find a store near you, https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/. Let us know if you still need help with changing devices in your account. We are also here to help if you need to.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Changing the active phone on a line shouldn't be difficult. Which phone model were you trying to activate? Which phone model was on that line? What was the errors you were having.

If the two devices used the same size SIM card, the activation is a simple swapping of the SIM card from the old phone to the new phone. If they are different sizes, a replacement SIM should be easy to get a corporate store or calling customer service at 1-800-922-0204 (*611) and request one be mailed to you. The online switch process should have also had the option to request a new SIM card if needed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are sorry to hear about your experience when dealing with our Technical Support Agents. We would be happy to help you resolve this issues. As mentioned by Ann154, changing your device should not be a difficult task. We are sorry it had to escalate. If a SIM card is having issues, it could be the reason for not being able to get an activation through. If you head to a Corporate Verizon store location, they can get you one for free and help you activate your device. Here is a link to find a store near you, https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/. Let us know if you still need help with changing devices in your account. We are also here to help if you need to.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Why don't you guys just take care of your customers in the first place instead of putting them off and then letting things escalate.  Is IT really cheaper to do business this way????  Is it a capability issue or a corporate culture issue??  I am ready to walk from verizon after being a customer since 2003 because you refuse to address a simple straight forward warranty issue without a HUGE amount of trying to wear down the customer with a ton or questions, threats and passing the customer on to additional agent and I really do not get it!! I am a business person and I can't imagine this is an efficient or economical way to run and business and it is just plain BAD BUSINESS!  Fighting your customer instead of taking care of them doesn't lead to higher profits and no negative consequences, especially when competition is strong and your product is becoming more of a commodity. [Removed] customer service is not a way to the top, only the bottom.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Highlighted

Miembro

I totally agree with you I have been dealt with the same thing I have been on the phone with them probably 10 hours within 4 days and get the runaround by totally different people. Verizon is[removed] liars and I need to change what they say because they're full of [eliminado]and overcharge their the highest company to be with and I ran out every month and we use Wi-Fi as well period I tried to switch phones and was told to go to a specific store and I will be able to get a phone for free because I had so many difficulties and a manager refused and then I got on with another supervisor who agreed with them and then after I left the store and it closed was saying that I could do what I said I was going to do period offered to add $30 for my trouble whoopty[removed]do

0 Likes