cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Trying to buy a new phone...at checkout, i am being charged the full amount of the device, plus a 31.00 monthly fee. WHY?

placed the Galaxy 8+ in my cart, kept my existing plan: EL NUEVO VERIZON PLAN DE 12 GB

Existing Plan = 97.00 per month

On the checkout page, the amount due "today" is shown as 884.52. There is a "due monthly charge" of 31.00. Is this in addition to my existing plan? Is this part of the 97.00 per month i already pay? need clarification.

I would pay full price for the phone, I do not need a payment plan.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Trying to buy a new phone...at checkout, i am being charged the full amount of the device, plus a 31.00 monthly fee. WHY?

jav6

You must not only be purchasing the phone but service and protection, monthly charges in advance.

0 Me gusta

Re: Trying to buy a new phone...at checkout, i am being charged the full amount of the device, plus a 31.00 monthly fee. WHY?

Acodas
Miembro

Yup, I had/have a very similar problem. Though mine wasn't charged upfront like yours and has been scattered over the course of treatment the last year.

The problem being is, both my wife and I traded our phones in at the same time (same style phone) with the same trade in value for our Droid Moto Z Forces. We were told at the time to give it a few "billing cycles" (odd term in perspective of data usage and now a sudden change in bill due date despite contracts) to give the bill time to reflect the credit for the phones.

We gave it time, around 3 months and noticed that only her phone was credited, moreover our bill jumped by over $40 a month when the phone promotion had the "upgrade" at around $11 more a month per phone.

We're now on half the data we were a year ago, I still haven't received credit and every time I've tried to talk to someone in the store I bought it from, after waiting 30 minutes to talk to someone, they tell me some run around speech and tell me "maybe customer service can help you, call them"...

Be careful and don't trust them at any given point. Heck, I even had to drop my insurance on the phone, thankfully I can hold onto it and don't drop it.

I wish you luck.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The $20 phone access fee is already part of your existing plan especially if you are purchasing this phone for an existing line on your account. The insurance charges are either new or existing if you already had insurance on that line for the existing phone. The cost might have increased from the previous insurance rate as Asurion is increasing their premium rate this year.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta