cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Transfer phone and contract?

Lyncrev
Miembro

Phone #1 I wanna keep number and phone, month to month on account as of January 8th. Phone #2 has contract but not used. Found out I cannot transfer month to month to #2 phone cancel #2 and resume contract On phone #1. Why?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Transfer phone and contract?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Lyncrev-

We offer customers with various lines on the same account and want to disconnect a line the option to transfer their mobile number from the disconnected line to another line on the same account.  That can only be done if the line is out of contract not associated with a Verizon Edge or device installment agreement.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

Lyncrev,

We want to make sure we provide you all of your options with your account. Want to make sure we are on same page. You are wanting to flip flop the contract end dates on the two lines of service. ¿Es correcto?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Lyncrev
Miembro

Thanks for your response. Here's what I want to do. I have 5 phones on my account. One phone 567-xxx-xxxx, no one uses, but we are paying for it monthly.

I would like to take my contract date which went to month to month on line xxx xxx 4336 ,January 7th or 8th and put mine on the contract of 567 # then get rid of the 567 as if it were month to month.

I'm not trying to get out of the contract of 567 I want to trade the contract to my phone in order to get rid of a line. I don't want to lose my phone number though xxx-xxx-4336

(o)_\_!_/_(o)

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Lyncrev,

I understand the importance of saving money and making account changes because in this economy every dollar adds up fast.  If you have a line that no longer has a contract and want to switch the contract from another mobile number on your account that is an option.  We'd be glad to assist with account changes.  Keep us posted.

EmmaM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

emmam_vzw

Since when is switching contract between lines on the account an option? It has never been available before.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

dad_of_2

I was thinking that also Ann154. Apprently that is new??

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Or the rep is misunderstanding the available options within the company policy. Something is amiss.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Lyncrev-

We offer customers with various lines on the same account and want to disconnect a line the option to transfer their mobile number from the disconnected line to another line on the same account.  That can only be done if the line is out of contract not associated with a Verizon Edge or device installment agreement.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Snn5
Líder Sénior

So, since that unused line is still under contract, then it cannot be transferred and the month to month line cannot be replaced with the contract line, meaning 567 cannot be gotten rid of.  ? Am I getting this right?

dad_of_2

is that new? I did not know that could be done?

0 Me gusta