cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Trade in received?

1202Carr
Miembro

I mailed in two trade in devices, separately. I got an email a week ago that one was received and credit would be applied.  I have not gotten an email stating the other phone was received. under the "orders" tab it states that one phone has been recvd and credit applies, however, on the other one is only states the return box has been mailed. I mailed the trade in devices back on the same day. Just curious if the second phone has been recvd since it has now been a week since getting the 1st email?

¡Gracias!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Trade in received?

davidh_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

That’s a valid concern, 1202Carr. I too would be wondering the same thing. It can take upwards of 2-3 days to process once the device is checked in at the receiving dock. If it’s been this long, our trade in team can be reach by calling (800) 416-8894 .

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trade-in-program-faqs/#status

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

You need to contact the trade in department regarding this. Do you have the tracking number for both packages and know which one is marked as delivered.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

1202Carr
Miembro

Thank you. I did check the tracking label and it was received so that reassures me. However, I'm curious why I haven't gotten an email notification that it was received and credit applied? Could you forward this to the trade in department and I will continue with them? Or do I need to start a new query?

Thank you for your help!

Jenny [Removed]

Sent from my iPhone

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

davidh_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

That’s a valid concern, 1202Carr. I too would be wondering the same thing. It can take upwards of 2-3 days to process once the device is checked in at the receiving dock. If it’s been this long, our trade in team can be reach by calling (800) 416-8894 .

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trade-in-program-faqs/#status

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta