cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Trade-in promo disappeared after plan upgrade

sleedawg
Miembro

I traded in my old iPhone about 6 months ago during one of the promotions and was getting the $27.08 credit per month. I just upgraded my 2gb data plan for a 5gb data plan. When I looked at my new upcoming bill, the $27.08/mo credit dropped off the bill. So, not only am I paying for a more expensive data plan, I'm also paying the $27.08/mo. Has anyone else had this issue? Will this resolve itself prior to my next bill? Gracias.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Trade-in promo disappeared after plan upgrade

Arrzee
Miembro

I have the same thing happened to me when adding a new line/device. The tradein promo credits for my two original devices, activated 5 months ago, are no longer showing in the preview of my new, upcoming bill for the  three lines. I guess that when the bill is officially created next month it will show them  as I can't see why the trade in promo credits would stop when their respective device payment plans from two lines are still active. Will have to keep an eye on it and call/chat CS.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I can imagine this must have been quite a surprise to suddenly see the promotional credit drop off of your bill, Sleedawg. I want to be sure this promotion has not been completely removed from your account. I have sent you a private message so I can further assist you. I look forward to your reply.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

bill33308
Miembro

I have the same problem with the $27.08/month credit (650 Trade-in Credit Promotion)for the iphone 6 plus upgraded to iPhone 7 plus.  My bill was fine through May 2017 and Verizon dropped off the $27.08/month on my June bill and I didn't change anything!  

It should be simple for them to see and fix but it's now the 4th month later and it has not been corrected. I call each month when the next bill is generated but it's still $147 vs $120.  Every call takes an unbelievable amount of time with security questions, explaining the problem, being put on hold and they then say they have created a ticket.   Big deal !.  You have to wait another 30 days to see if it worked and you find out the bill is still $147 not $120.  4 MONTHS!!! and it still not resolved!!! How hard can this be???

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I appreciate all the time and effort you’ve put into making sure your trade in credit is properly applied, bill33308. I have sent you a Private Message here in the forum. Ingresa a https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox so I can make sure the appropriate adjustments are completed.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta