cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Crédito de intercambio

lana43083
Miembro

I got the new iphone 6s as a part of a promotion.  If I was to send my old iphone back, I was going to receive a credit for $200 on my account.  It has been almost 2 months since I sent the old phone in and over a month since I received an e-mail from Verizon stating that my original device was received and my account has been credited.

I have not yet seen a credit and I have had 3 unsuccessful and frustrating phone calls with verizon representatives about the status of my credit.  The one today told me that she needs for ME to somehow get the tracking number of the phone that I sent back.  When I told her that I got rid of that information when I received an e-mail from verizon confirming receipt of my device, she basically told me that she could not help me.

This is really unacceptable and Verizon should not promise a credit if a customer (13 year customer of Verizon) should have to chase people down for it - without any success.

Labels (1)

Re: Trade-in credit

MiiHere
Leader

It can take up to 3 billing cycles, which really means 4 months because that first month is a partial billing cycle. If you just got an e-mail 1 month ago, you may see it at the next closing date of your bill.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure that you receive the promotions you are eligible for, lana43083. I'd like to clarify some items. Were you eligible to upgrade when you purchased the iPhone 6S or were you eligible for an early device payment option? Did you receive a promotion code via email after your purchase to use on our Trade in website? Was your trade in submitted through our website? If so, you should have received a submission ID after submitting your appraisal. With this ID, you can track your trade in here: http://bit.ly/GGnDDC

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

lana43083
Miembro

I did not receive a promotion code - I did everything over the phone with one of your representatives.  I keep tracking my trade but nothing changes regarding the submission.  My worry is that when I call -the representatives can't provide me with any insight and don't see anything on the system.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

lana43083

We highly value your 13 years of service with us and want to make sure this gets resolved for you. When you ordered your new phone, were you eligible for an upgrade at that time? Was this an early upgrade promotion? Did you purchase the new phone on our monthly device payments?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta