cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Trade in credit on line or device ?

ibcj
Miembro

I have 4 lines on my account. Last year, I bought 4 iphone 7 devices and traded in 3 iphone 6 devices to get  the $650 promotion credit.

I am receiving the credit on 3 lines.  The issue is that I did NOT trade in my phone under my line and did trade in my wife's phone.  The credit is being applied to my phone line and not my wife's.   My wife's phone is paid off.  I called verizon the first three months the credit was being applied incorrectly.  The first two times, I was told that it would be corrected and it was not.  The third time I was told that it could not be corrected.

Is it possible to use the upgrade on her line, purchase a new iphone 8/x at full retail price, and activate the phone on my line ?  If I do so, will I lose the monthly credit being applied to my line because it is a different device?

I plan to keep all 4 lines active on the account.  Is the credit being applied to the line or the device ? 

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Trade in credit on line or device ?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want you to get the help you need with your credits. Have you recently spoke to the Trade-in Department?

LauraL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

ibcj
Miembro

I have not talked to them recently.  I don't want to trade in a phone at this time.

I called three times since I did the trade in.

First time, they acknowledged the mistake and said it would be corrected. It wasn't.

Second time (a month later next statement), they acknowledged the mistake and said it would be corrected.  it wasn't

Third time (another month later, next statement), they acknowledged the mistake and said they couldn't correct it.

Would a fourth phone call resolve the issue ?

sylviat_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

Ibcj,

Making sure your device promotions are on the correct lines is essential, especially if it may affect an upcoming upgrade. Allow us to further investigate the details. I have sent you a private message. Please respond to that message for further investigation. Muchas gracias.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta