cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Trade-In phone condition

Miembro
Spoiler
What if the device is damaged during the shipping process? Does Verizon just assume it was shipped damaged? Because I myself had this happen and I received  the phone back in the mail weeks later. No phone call, not email.  Just got charged to my account and left for me to figure out.  I have 2 Note 9 an IPhone 11 and a Galaxy Book S on that account and I feel that action was completely disrespectful by Verizon. 
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Trade-In phone condition

Asistencia al cliente

We're sorry to hear about any possible damage that was caused to your device during the shipping process. We count on our shipping partners to properly handle devices, and we do have policies in place to protect you. Pictures are taken of the package as soon as they arrive, before being opened, and those pictures are e-mailed to you along with any pictures of damage to the device itself. Please check your e-mail and spam for the e-mail we sent.

JesusG_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Good question chiefwapwap. If the device was damaged in shipping, you can speak with the shipping company. When we receive it back we can only evaluate the box and if it looks damaged or if the phone is only damaged. Do you have any other questions? 

KinquanaH_VZW

Líder Sénior

"What if the device is damaged during the shipping process? Does Verizon just assume it was shipped damaged? Because I myself had this happen and I received  the phone back in the mail weeks later. No phone call, not email.  Just got charged to my account and left for me to figure out.  I have 2 Note 9 an IPhone 11 and a Galaxy Book S on that account and I feel that action was completely disrespectful by Verizon. "

Yes, as the shipper, you're responsible if it's damaged or lost.  (which is why I won't shop unless I can insure) 

You should get an email with pictures of damage.   I know AT&T uses a recycler which does take photos of package and phones. 

0 Likes