cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Trade-In phone condition

Miembro

What are the requirements for phone condition when trading in? I have an s8+  that has a chip in the back bottom corner. The screen is fine, powers on and all ports work. The Verizon store told me I'd have to pay off the device because of the chip in the back. Is that correct? The device has had 13 payments made and is otherwise eligible for trade. Does the device have to basically be like brand new to trade in?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Trade-In phone condition

Asistencia al cliente

Excellent question, we know it is important to know the details when returning a device and we want to provide you with the correct information. When we receive the device the equipment must be free of any cracks, chips, dents or missing pieces or chunks. Since this will void the device from being in optimal conditions and will be returned back to you. We have the program details in the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/upgrade-program-legal/  Paloma_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Physical damage will trigger the damage fee on a trade-in device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

To answer your last question, yes.  Phone must be working, factory reset, and without physical or liquid damage. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Excellent question, we know it is important to know the details when returning a device and we want to provide you with the correct information. When we receive the device the equipment must be free of any cracks, chips, dents or missing pieces or chunks. Since this will void the device from being in optimal conditions and will be returned back to you. We have the program details in the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/upgrade-program-legal/  Paloma_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Any physical damage disqualifies you from an early trade-in upgrade.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Take pictures and don't be surprised if they give you $6 when initial estimate is $300. Somehow they never recieved one of mine and claimed another was broken. I sent three in excellent working condition. Only got full credit for one. Sell it yourself. 

0 Likes

Miembro

I want to trade-in my iphone 6s.

0 Likes