cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

The lies Verizon will tell to try to make you happy!

Miembro

Is this a common thing for Verizon to promise things to customers then tell them 2 weeks later...nope sorry not gonna happen?

Here is the story....

10/11-10/12           Had an issue with an LG G4 and kept looping and Verizon was like yep its a known issue we will send you out a different phone. I was like ok thank you. So here come a refurbished device, I know that was going to happen and the thing kept saying turn off screen overlay and no matter if it was on or off it kept tell you to turn it off.

10/12-10/13           Go into a Verizon store for them to hard resent and soft reset and safe more the phone to try and fix it and nothing so a rep said they will be sending out a brand new LG G4 and of course I was very grateful for this and he said just make sure you return the cords and all or you might get a fee. But he said it wont come till Monday 10/17.

10/14           A refurbished LG G4 shows up and I call Verizon to ask then why and if something was wrong, was told that the person who told me that was incorrect and they dont even make the LG G4 anymore so they are going to write off the phone balance of $300.04 because of this mistake and said go get a new phone and how sorry they were. Verizon did say it would take a few days for it to process to cancel the device payment agreement out but it should be done by Wednesday(10/19)

10/19           No call no nothing..... 10/20           I call into Verizon to see what is up and all that and they said they see it being canceled, but its locked and they dont know why, but it will be done soon. The rep then said if you do not get a call back by the end of today, (so 9pm is the latest they can call out for follow up calls) we will be getting a FREE phone of our choice....Sure enough no call but I called in at 8:30pm just to see what was up and they also confirmed that a free phone will be given if I dont get a call back by 9pm.

10/21      No call last night so I call in and ask whats up they say the same thing its just locked and its a waiting game and they cant pre order the phone that should be free as they cant dupe up 2 phone on one phone number..... But I will get a call at 8:30-9:30am with a solution to this issue.

10/22           11:45am I call Verizon back and ask why I got no call back they said we dont know why someone would say I would get a call back when the people who do the phone buy out are M-F only, and I just need to wait and call in on Monday 10/24

10/24      I call in again and was told they are so sorry and will be fixing that ASAP and its done now....So I was very happy and they said the case for the free phone is under review and they take 7-10 days to have an answer so I need to just wait....

10/25       I get a free text from Verizon to call in and order my phone as the device payment has been canceled, so I call in and they review it and see all the promises for a free phone then get put on a 30min hold to be told "WE HAVE DONE ENOUGH FOR YOU AND WILL NOT BE DOING A FREE PHONE"

10/25  6:44pm      Verizon Supervisor support gets my call and well they are going to make it right....the man stated that he can not override and give a free phone but he will put enough credits to the account to make it a free phone kinda sorta and I was like ok deal lets just get it over with and move on, or so I thought...

10/26 8:20am          That same Verizon Supervisor support person said he will need a copy of all the receipts I got from best buy to prove I went out and bought the phone so he can see I kept my end of the deal so he can keep his end of this deal. He said he would be doing a follow up call AT THE START OF NOVEMBER to make sure everything is right and well......NEVER GOT THAT CALL!!!!!!!

11/10     Sent him an email...still no reply or call...

11/21     Sent another email...still no reply or call...

12/10     I get a bill from verizon saying I have used all my credits and my bill is due.....Not sure how my phone bill is $204 a month and I used over $1000 in credits in less than 2 months time. I call Verizon to get this fixed and they said sorry nope not gonna happen doesnt matter at all....but will look into it...and call you back 12/14/2016 by 10:30am your time.....

12/14 11:45am      Still no call no answers and a bill thats due 1/2/2017.

I am honestly about to pull the plug on Verizon if they do not fix this and make it right! WORSE THAN SPRINT!

I mean what in the [Removed] is this nonsense?

Is this normal? How do I proceed?

I have reached out to Verizon's corporate phone number 212-395-1000 and left a voice mail in regards to this whole thing. I mean what in the [Removed] do I do? Im ready to wash my hands of Verizon for this, because its completely unacceptable to tell someone they are getting something then put them on a hold and then come back and say NOPE WE HAVE DONE ENOUGH.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: The lies Verizon will tell to try to make you happy!

Asistencia al cliente

That's a long time to deal with a phone situation like this, NEFENDT10. I would be frustrated too! So that this can be given the attention it deserves, please reach out to us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: The lies Verizon will tell to try to make you happy!

Miembro

I'm going through the same thing. It is absolutely ridiculous to resolve any issues through customer service. I have spent 8 hours today trying to get my issue resolved. Since October 2016 I've been trying to cancel my service. It is now February 13 and I'm still being billed for services I don't even have. 

0 Likes