cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Thank You!!!

Miembro

I didn't get a chance to complete a customer service survey; i didn't know they timed out. But I did want to write to you about my recent customer service experience. Around 12pm today, I called CS because I needed to resolve an issue my 80yr old mother-n-law had been having with her phone and service. The representative who took care of me and my mother was fudging AMAZING!!!! His name is Pete (*Private Information Removed*); I pushed to get his ID# because I wanted to clearly recognize his great service. I'm so glad the call was recorded, 'cause it can be used as a master class in how to go above and beyond with helping customers. Pete allowed me to conference in my mom and was patient, knowledgeable, caring, and empathetic, all the necessary qualities to get us thru and ultimately resolve my mother's issues! He spent close to an hour patiently assessing the issue and helping my mother figure out the right settings on her phone; it couldn't have gone any better! For an 80yr old, technology can be a bit intimidating, and at times, downright frightening, but through it all, Pete made the experience painless. I can't thank him enough for all he did today; the least I could do was write something expressing my appreciation. My hope is that for someone who represented Verizon so well, that you guys will do the same.

Thanks Verizon. More importantly, thank you Pete!

Atentamente,
Kesigirl

Highlighted

Re: Thank You!!!

Asistencia al cliente

This is amazing to hear. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the experience you and your mother-in-law had when needing help. Your kind words have been lifted up to management for recognition. Thank you for selecting Verizon as your carrier. -CarterV_VZW

0 Likes