cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Texting log available on bill?

STAYFAIR
Miembro

I'm wondering if it's possible to get an itemized listing of texts sent/received (with a timestamp), similar to an itemized call record on your bill?

Gracias.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Texting log available on bill?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Viewing your text history can certainly come in handy STAYFAIR. Your My Verizon account lets you view the text time, date, and number for the last 90 days of text history. To view this, please log into your My Verizon account online. Then click one View Bill. From the date drop down box next to My Bill, select the invoice you want to view within those 90 days. In the Get the details section, click on Data, talk and text activity. In Activity, click on Text, and then below Text log click on View. Here you will be able to see the dates, times, and numbers that your line has contacted during that timeframe.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

Viewing your text history can certainly come in handy STAYFAIR. Your My Verizon account lets you view the text time, date, and number for the last 90 days of text history. To view this, please log into your My Verizon account online. Then click one View Bill. From the date drop down box next to My Bill, select the invoice you want to view within those 90 days. In the Get the details section, click on Data, talk and text activity. In Activity, click on Text, and then below Text log click on View. Here you will be able to see the dates, times, and numbers that your line has contacted during that timeframe.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Weth
Líder Sénior

Yes.  This is always available on line in My Verizon. It is on both the PDF version of the bill and under usage.