0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Text messages

Community Manager
Community Manager

Savanna1,

Look no further help is here! Let's get to the bottom of this.

What text old text messages are you trying to retrieve? You can only view text message details for the last three months online via My Verizon. You will be able to see the date, time, and numbers of the text messages. You will not be able to view the actual text message.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Leader

You can't retrieve old text messages; when you say retrieve it makes it sound like you never got them because your phone service was suspended or turned off. Those are gone.

If you want to find old text messages you already received, you can check your cloud service to see if you backed them up.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Savanna1,

Look no further help is here! Let's get to the bottom of this.

What text old text messages are you trying to retrieve? You can only view text message details for the last three months online via My Verizon. You will be able to see the date, time, and numbers of the text messages. You will not be able to view the actual text message.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post