cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Terrible service after update.

teacld
Miembro

My phone is almost useless after the update was installed last Wednesday on my galaxy note 3.  The last three updates that have been pushed to me have screwed up my phones.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Terrible service after update.

Community Manager
Community Manager

teacld,

Oh goodness! This doesn't sound good. Let's see what is going on. What exactly is not working on your phone after the update? We want to make sure that you have a working phone at all times. Please keep us posted. Gracias.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

It never fails, no matter the phone I have, everytime I get an OTA update, I have to replace the phone through warranty services.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Snn5,

This concerns me greatly. What make/model phone do you have? Software updates should not be causing such a headache. Please share.

ErinW_VZW

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Concern yourself not....please respond to teacld

0 Me gusta

teacld
Miembro

After the update I have to restart my phone to switch between 4g and wifi. Even then when I open the browser it takes forever to load a page. Which is unacceptable.  I am so tired of Verizon pointing the finger to Samsung and vice versa.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's imperative your device is running in top form. Lets take a further look. Does this occur with every Wi-Fi connection or a specific Wi-Fi network? Are you having an issue with the auto connect?

YosefT_VZW

0 Me gusta

teacld
Miembro

It is anytime I switch from WiFi to 4G,  Even when I open apps like the browser, facebook and google play store, etc. and the apps tries to connect to the internet it just clocks and does nothing until I restart the phone.  that has happened to me 4 times today at work.  I am also getting a crash on "Google App". 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I can see why that would be frustrating to you, teacld! Please try running your phone in Safe Mode. http://vz.to/14CenAF This will run it without any third party apps enabled. Please report back, and let us know if you experience these same issues in Safe Mode as well.

Gracias,
MichelleH_VZW

0 Me gusta

teacld
Miembro

Okay I tried safe mode and still have issues.  When I open the google play store all I get is a a blank white screen.

0 Me gusta