cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Tech support has not replied - customer service please respond

Hi, I submitted a tech support ticket several weeks ago and still have not received a reply.  I can't spend all day on the phone chasing them down, and need to get my situation resolved.  Ever since I moved into my new house I have had terrible service - up to 4 hours to download a photo text and missed calls left and right.  I spoke with someone who had me change settings on my phone, went through troubleshooting, was going to send someone out to check towers, and promised me a call back within 2 days.  This was three weeks ago.  techsupport Verizon Wireless Customer Support could I please get an update on this?  My phone is useless and my husband is having the same issue (dropped calls / no signal, missed texts, slow downloading of texts).  Need someone to reply, preferably with a contract termination authorization, please and thank you! 

Labels (1)

Re: Tech support has not replied - customer service please respond

Community Manager
Community Manager

spartangirl79,

Providing you with superior service and excellent customer service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about us lately but we do want to address any concerns you may have. Were you given a ticket number regarding this issue? We'd love to look into this for you to find out what is going on.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Hi Candice, thanks for replying. No, the tech support guy didn't give me a ticket number.  He said there wasn't one, but all I had to do was call back and give my phone number to get the update.  But, he said I shouldn't have to call back, because I'd hear from someone in two days.  That was more than two weeks ago.  We have no problem using our work phones here and our friends with T-Mobile have no problem either.  The support tech suggested I turn on global data which I did, and change my preferred network to LTE/CDMA and almost immediately a notification popped up and said "no LTE/CDMA networks available" and defaulted back to Global.

Just need to know the status and hopefully cancel this service since I won't be selling my house and moving just to keep my phone number.  Smiley Happy

¡Gracias!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

spartangirl79,

Thank you so much for those details. I have reached out to you in a Direct Message. Could you please respond back to that message so we can get the specifics and locate the outcome of the ticket that was opened for you. I'm looking forward to hearing back.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Thanks Kevin.  PMing you now.  Have a great day!

0 Me gusta

Hi @KevinR_VZW I never received a reply.  I did respond to your direct message.  What is the status of my request?  I still have not heard anything and two days has turned into more than a month.  Please reply.  My phone is worthless at my house.  Thank you.  Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Me gusta

@KevinR_VZW Verizon Wireless Customer Support It has been almost two months since my original service ticket was opened and ZERO response.  I was supposed to be contacted in TWO DAYS.  KevinR_VZW I replied to your direct message on Dec 15 and again today.

As I mentioned originally and in the service ticket the bad connection is primarily sending/receiving texts, using data, and then missing calls.  My work blackberry is also a Verizon device and it generally runs on 3G speeds when at my address.

Please reply.  This phone is worthless at my house.

Muchas gracias.

0 Me gusta

billandpat1188
Miembro

I get no reply from tech support on two calls that they said they would call back. Getting the auto calls about paying my bill- but still I have a bad phone!  Factura

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry you have not received a response for your issue billandpat1188. I know its important to have a reliable phone and service. What issues are you having with your phone? Did we file a trouble-ticket for your issue?

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Me gusta

billandpat1188
Miembro

I had an issue with being charged for a faulty phone- then it was replaced by another faulty phone(numbers dont work). My daughter is without phone service in another city that we cant get in touch with her- 6 months now. the tech people would say that they will check on it and call me back. No call back! Bill

0 Me gusta