cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Taking prepaid hotspot to postpaid plan

SETSCH83
Miembro

I bought a prepaid hotspot last week. I activated the sim that was in it, paid for a month of service then put the sim in a old hotspot. I am trying to get the new hotspot on my post paid plan but the hotspot is not giving internet even though it's connected.

I am verifying do I just need to wait for the first month of prepaid service to run out and then it will work?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Taking prepaid hotspot to postpaid plan

boringusername

Why would you want to do postpaid hotpsot? it's got limited data. prepaid has unlimited data

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Schroed13
Miembro

Have grandfathered locked in plan without throttling.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

SETSCH83, we want to make sure you can use your device. Have you created a line of service on a Postpaid account

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

MadScientist42
Miembro

Yeah, barely 3G speeds unlimited.  Sorry.  I am a prepaid and postpaid customer in that regard and I'm looking to LEAVE the Prepaid deals because they do NOT provide what was promised.

0 Me gusta

boringusername

No throttling on prepaid either

0 Me gusta

boringusername

MadScientist42 wrote:

Yeah, barely 3G speeds unlimited. Sorry. I am a prepaid and postpaid customer in that regard and I'm looking to LEAVE the Prepaid deals because they do NOT provide what was promised.

OK enjoy 15 GB at 4G then 600 kbps. Not sure how that is better.

0 Me gusta

Schroed13
Miembro

They helped me out and it is just a 1 month of service wait with prepaid devices that are LTE.

0 Me gusta

boringusername

Schroed13 wrote:

They helped me out and it is just a 1 month of service wait with prepaid devices that are LTE.

What do you mean one month wait?

0 Me gusta

Schroed13
Miembro

You might personally not get throttled based on your location but my grandfathered plan is no throttling period. Doesnt matter if I run though 50gb or 500gb in a month. I don't run a high usage very often but its needed sporadically.

0 Me gusta