cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

TROUBLE PAYING ON LINE

BOBLIP42
Miembro

At approximately 310pm I was able to pay off my sons phone with the credit card Verizon has on file. 5 minutes later i was going to pay off my wifes phone and Verizon says my credit card is no good. Credit card limit is well over the amount. And what am I supposed to do with this stupid Verizon gift card? They won't let me use to pay down a phone.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: TROUBLE PAYING ON LINE

Ann154
Expert

Use the gift card to pay the regular bill?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Re: TROUBLE PAYING ON LINE

Community Manager
Community Manager

Boblip42, we apologize for the trouble you are having with your payment. We're here to assist you with this. Have you tried manually putting the card information in instead of using the option of a card already on file? What error message are you getting exactly?

The Verizon gift card can be used towards the bill, store and online purchases. It cannot be used to pay off a device agreement.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta