cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Switching to a new phone

Zhydoc
Miembro

If I’m already a Verizon customer with a vzw sim in my current phone, what do I do with the SIM card that comes with my new phone? Should I use the new one or the old SIM card?

0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Switching to a new phone

Community Manager
Community Manager

Zhydoc, I'll be glad to clear up the details regarding which SIM card to use and hope you enjoy your new phone. By default, it's always best to use the new SIM card that's pre-installed with your new phone. This makes the activation process automatic as long as your old phone is powered off. Bearone21 also provides a good point as not all SIM cards work for all model smartphones. Does this provide clarity?

AlanS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Me gusta

bearone21
Leader

it depends if both phones use the same card.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Zhydoc, I'll be glad to clear up the details regarding which SIM card to use and hope you enjoy your new phone. By default, it's always best to use the new SIM card that's pre-installed with your new phone. This makes the activation process automatic as long as your old phone is powered off. Bearone21 also provides a good point as not all SIM cards work for all model smartphones. Does this provide clarity?

AlanS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Me gusta