Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Switching to Verizon - order of operations

MALCHA55
Miembro

Hola,

I'm a VZW customer and my wife has a paid-off Galaxy S5 on Sprint. Essentially, we want to buy a new Pixel 2 for her, and then switch her phone number from Sprint to Verizon, where we will be on a family account (I'm just a single account at the moment).

I'm a little lost as to what the order of operations should be here. Should I go ahead and pre-order the Pixel 2 knowing that we can do the switch from Sprint to Verizon once we receive the phone?

And if so - does the trade-in offer VZW is offering for Pixel 2 ($100 for Galaxy S5) only cover phones that had been activated on Verizon, or can I get that rebate for trading in her Sprint Galaxy S5?

¡Gracias!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta

Re: Switching to Verizon - order of operations

MALCHA55
Miembro

Follow on question - if the device needs to be activated on Verizon to trade-in.. Should I consider switching my wife's S5 to Verizon first, then ordering the Pixel 2?

(Not sure how to edit the above)

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The Sprint Galaxy S5 might not be compatible with the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

MALCHA55
Miembro

Are you saying that because Verizon won't accept trade-ins of devices incompatible with its network? I genuinely don't know. Otherwise, my wife has no intention of using the S5 on Verizon. She wants to switch and use the new Pixel 2

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Greetings, MALCHA55! We are thrilled to hear that your wife is planning on switching over to Verizon Wireless. Is she planning on keeping her mobile number that she currently has? As far as the trade-in program, you can get a quote by clicking here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/digital/promos/device-trade-in#/ We also have a switch and save offer that is available to help lessen the costs of switching. You can learn more by clicking here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/promos/switch-and-save/

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta